Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Which EU server with low WvW queue?

MikeJezZMikeJezZ DenmarkPosts: 1,170Member Uncommon

Hey guys,

I actually stopped playing GW2... Because of not being able to join WvW at all.

Im a working guy, leaving it impossible for me to play WvW on Gunnars Hold which has 8h+ queue time when Im off from work.

I wanted to know if theres any servers that has little to no queue time atm?

Playing ATM: Black Desert, Xbox One
MMO's shelted: Check my mmorpg profile
KICKSTARTED: Camelot Unchained. (250 USD)

Comments

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    Be carefull that you go to a mostly English speaking one. Not much fun if everyone on your server speaks Russian, polish, Spanish whatever.

Ruins of surmia is mostly a English speaking server (with a few Italian guilds), has a good atmosphere and never has queues for the borderlands, but usually has short queue for the central map.
  • DarwaDarwa CambridgePosts: 2,176Member Uncommon

Firstly, it's wonderful to see someone correctly spelling the word 'queue'.

Secondly, I wait no more than 30 minutes on Ring of Fire.

• EsLafielEsLafiel Radford, VAPosts: 92Member
    I know it not Eur, but a usa with only 5min wait usually is GoM
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ DenmarkPosts: 1,170Member Uncommon

Originally posted by darwa Firstly, it's wonderful to see someone correctly spelling the word 'queue'. Secondly, I wait no more than 30 minutes on Ring of Fire.
    Well its not hard to spell :POriginally posted by ShakyMo Be carefull that you go to a mostly English speaking one. Not much fun if everyone on your server speaks Russian, polish, Spanish whatever. Ruins of surmia is mostly a English speaking server (with a few Italian guilds), has a good atmosphere and never has queues for the borderlands, but usually has short queue for the central map.

Yeah I know, which is why I chose the server in the first place. I'm from Scandinavia (Denmark), but I joined Gunnar's Hold because most of the players there are english speaking, which I prefer in my games.

But I do not prefer not playing the game at all because of the queue time.

The other day I queued around 17.15, and got a pop up around 23.20, saying it was ready. At that time I was heading for bed.

Playing ATM: Black Desert, Xbox One
    MMO's shelted: Check my mmorpg profile
    KICKSTARTED: Camelot Unchained. (250 USD)

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    Try both rof and ros, see which you like then