Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funny observation

The majority of negative threads about guild wars 2 are by users who are big advocates of world of warcraft. I'm not saying all  but the majority are. These people surely don't have an agenda do they? ;)

Comments

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by KungFuPanda2012
    The majority of negative threads about guild wars 2 are by users who are big advocates of world of warcraft. I'm not saying all  but the majority are. These people surely don't have an agenda do they? ;)

careful my man... there be trolls here ;-)

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

In the end what does it matter, GW2 has proven to be a huge succes and great deal of fun. There isn't a monthly fee and we seem to have more than enough players to do w/e with. 

Large community, fun, active development + constant communication. Who cares what a few trying to bash are saying, they are a drop in the bucket when you look at the feedback GW2 has received and continues to receive. 

• KungFuPanda2012KungFuPanda2012 Member Posts: 28
     Don't get me wrong i love kung fu panda and all, but the overly negative guild wars 2 threads are so obvious it's funny. they all have the same tone and structure clearly to bait guild wars 2 fans, if they can't get their point across they attack the fans of the game. It's an obvious pattern that makes me come to the conculsion that, blizzard are paying monkeys to troll other mmo's.
     Don't get me wrong i love kung fu panda and all, but the overly negative guild wars 2 threads are so obvious it's funny. they all have the same tone and structure clearly to bait guild wars 2 fans, if they can't get their point across they attack the fans of the game. It's an obvious pattern that makes me come to the conculsion that, blizzard are paying monkeys to troll other mmo's.

not sure about the conclusions you came up with but I certainly do love your name! haha

Originally posted by sammandar

not sure about the conclusions you came up with but I certainly do love your name! haha

what? you believe they hire pandas and not monkeys?

you got it! :-p

mind is blown! i need to rest before tonights entertainment. ;)

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

mind is blown! i need to rest before tonights entertainment. ;)

You should add Pokemon to Kungfu panda.

• NitreNitre Member Posts: 37

funny observation. you are a damn liar and a gw2 fanatic.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

It just takes more time before they are converted, but in the end they will say praise to GW2.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• NitreNitre Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

It just takes more time before they are converted, but in the end they will say praise to GW2.

never,..its just not that good of a game ..endgame feels empty..there is no content.

Originally posted by Nitre

hey look guys i caught one!!!!

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

never,..its just not that good of a game ..endgame feels empty..there is no content.

Show us a video of you on your level 80 :)

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

LOL - how do you know. A.Net is planning a patch on that soon. He doesn't have a lvl 80 - just another hater spewing things HE wants to believe.

I think you want the grind - grind - grind aspect of the game. Or the 'Uber' one hit you can do to mobs in lower areas of the game.

Originally posted by evilastro

Show us a video of you on your level 80 :)

i doubt his pc can stream a video and play wow at the same time.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Coming from the person who can't stop praising WoW and says that GW2 is a "failed game", you may as well not have posted this accusation at all.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I dunno man, you seem to have quite the agenda goin on yourself hehe

[mod edit]
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    [mod edit]

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Personal opinion

Personal opinion

Ridiculus statement

Someones butthurt

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

lol... so I see you haven't played the game. Now your posts make sense. 

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591
    Hadn't noticed as I'm too busy playing the game, but after a cursory look at the forums I don't think they're "haters" so much as they are "nervous. "

But that's a normal psychological reaction when someone's ideal "N" (where "N" can be political opinion, favorite car, or videogame) is challenged by a perceived "successor." Please note that I said "perceived."

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

Originally posted by Kakkzooka
    Hadn't noticed as I'm too busy playing the game, but after a cursory look at the forums I don't think they're "haters" so much as they are "nervous. "

But that's a normal psychological reaction when someone's ideal "N" (where "N" can be political opinion, favorite car, or videogame) is challenged by a perceived "successor." Please note that I said "perceived."

You're late, buster.  I had to hold your "GW2 is JESUS" banner for like, an hour.  My arm is sore.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    yes everyone who doesn't think the game is perfect is secretly a wow fanboy.
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by Kakkzooka

You're late, buster.  I had to hold your "GW2 is JESUS" banner for like, an hour.  My arm is sore.

I had to LOL on the color highlighted line - made my day!

This discussion has been closed.