Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cmon CCP - opportunity knocks

2»

Comments

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    TSW is my all time favourite MMO, nothing comes close! I would play it alongside WoD though because I love both settings.
  • YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    TSW is my all time favourite MMO, nothing comes close! I would play it alongside WoD though because I love both settings.

TSW missed a cruicial part: marketing.

TSW is a wasteleand just three month after release. I can run around for hours not seeing any people on my dimension and looking for a group to run nightmares takes up to an hour allthough I'm allready fully equipped.

As for WoD and it being released within the near future... well... it won't happen so soon. It was 2008 when CCP was talking about five years of development, before they'll may release the game. So they've got still a full year to match this earliest possible date, and even a release in early 2014 would be well within their announced timeframe.

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by Syllendale

*rubs temples* I hate you so much, sorry.. people LIKE you so much. A horrible release? I am not a die hard fan here but I sure as hell think they did a fantastic job of their release. That statement alone suggests you know jack about what a good release or game for that matter even is. The Secret World has a lot going for it, and as some have said, WoD would be so similar (not the same, similar) that you will end up either hating it within a month ( Like I am sure you do with everything you play).. or staying with it just because your a fanyboy whom can not release when they are on a sinking ship. But you go ahead, tell them to rush a game out you look forward to playing only to whine about how its missing so much you hate the thing.. I am sure that will work for you. 

this very much.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185
    My hopes are pretty low on ccp right now. After getting into dust beta i see it flopping big time. I can't believe they got a multimillion dollar investment deal and chose to spend it on dust instead of world of darkness. Develement of this is probably gonna be effected by the success of dust more than it already has, and it aint looking too good for wod.