Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thai Restaurants in your town.

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

OK, if you are ever in Beaverton Oregon - head to Frangipani Lao & Thai Cuisines.   We recently went into this place to check it out and were really surprised.   Has a great atmosphere, awesome authentic Lao and Thai food!  What killed me was the amount we got!   So if you do go, be warned, one dish of anything will feed four people!   Try their Ginger Duck!   It is aweeeeesooommmmmee!  Nom!  

Comments

• bomenjohnbomenjohn Member Posts: 5
    The Frangipani Lao & Thai Cuisine sounds like a good restaurant to visit and have irresistible food menu amidst nice and ambient environment. I am sure I will visit this place whenever I am at Beaverton Oregon. Thanks for sharing.

knitting needles

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    In my town there are literally 0 restaurants. There is a gas station that sells hoagies though.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    Thai House Cuisine in Milton, Ontario is quite good. As an MMO game development staff, we've gotten take-out for lunch there! :)

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122
    We used to have near my home & office but it closed down quite recently i_i

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I've only seen noodles here.
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
    I'll have to check it out. Im down here in Grants Pass, OR and we have at least 5 thai restraunts in my city. Sunflower is the best in  my opinion. Such a small town, yet we have a decent mix. 
  • wrecked12wrecked12 Member Posts: 2
    Here in Sri Lanka we have many restaurants but I have tasted only one it is named as Shiam house once I took Fried rice but it wasn't good enough because the rice was starchy.
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    There are so many good restaurants in and around Portland, Oregon, it reminds me of Minneapolis, Minnesota - especailly the Uptown district.    There are lots of little good restuarants tucked into places and those always seem to have some of the best food and great service.     New York City has some good ones as well, but there it is truly hit and miss, and you best ask around first - because some of the restuarants in New York are very unclean - so beware.  
  • DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306
    /wave
  • SimonSaysBakSimonSaysBak Member CommonPosts: 15
    Sweet, we dont have many Thai places over here but allot of chinese and italian restaurants, Like that picture tho looks nice.