Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favourite RPG game

124»

Comments

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

Vampire: The Bloodlines - TROIKA (ex-Black Isle)

Baldur's Gate 1 - Black Isle 

Planescape Torment - Black isle 

Arcanum - Troika (ex-Black Isle )

Risen - Piranha Bytes

REALITY CHECK

• EpuxEpux Member Posts: 5

Mount and blade

Skyrim

has to be my top 2 favourite RPGs

• abeltensorabeltensor Member UncommonPosts: 26

Buldar's Gate 1 & 2 with expansions.  Best RPGs of all time. 

They are even remaking the games.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
    Torchlight 2 is just freaking amazing , took me 25 hours to "finish" the main quest in Normal mode , compared to 7 hours in D3 LOL!!!   New Game plus and MapWorks features in TL2 are just freaking sick man , that's how D3 should of been. Anyways back to TL2 !!!!   :))))))))))))    
  • GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189

Pen and paper A&D&D.

I remember my brother beeing DM and when he killed my ultimate fighter of doom from several campains. He did it with a overgrown sabrethooth tiger in a mountainpass.

Im never going to forgett hat moment. I was pissed as hell, and he was pleased because he finally killed that char :)

Other than that my nostalgia MMORPG games are AC1 (Darktide), Shadowbane and DAoC. Good times!

• GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX
    Torchlight 2 is just freaking amazing , took me 25 hours to "finish" the main quest in Normal mode , compared to 7 hours in D3 LOL!!!   New Game plus and MapWorks features in TL2 are just freaking sick man , that's how D3 should of been. Anyways back to TL2 !!!!   :))))))))))))    

Salespitch?

Torchlight 1 sucked. Thats why i havent bought Torchlight 2.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Sims 2 for the modding and custom content.  I'm a control freak.