Arenanet have been saying things on the forums.
I know many people don't actually visit the forums (I honestly don't blame you), so these may have gone over your heads.
- Mouse smoothing is broken, they're working on camera issues such as that one.
- We will be getting more dungeon tokens, no amount is said right now.
- Dungeon tokens will be account bound.
- Death shroud is getting altered.
- They want to increase build diversity.
- Before the release more info about "serious competition" they want to fix tournament bugs.
- Ladders, ranking and custom tournies are coming.
- They don't want graveyard zerg in dungeons.
- They plan on balancing bosses and adding more attack patterns to bosses with very few,
- Rewards getting tweaked in dungeons.
- They aren't planning on nerfing dungeons because some babies think they're too hard.
- We're getting free content updates, with some stuff in the cash shop too.
- No LFG system coming, one exists but they admit it's pretty bad, will be fixing it.
- Better rewards potentially coming on monday.