Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am sooo excited for Darfall Unholly Wars

staledalestaledale Member Posts: 4

This announcement came as a major shock to me.  I go to the darkfall forums occasionally and I just happen to see them say that there would be an announcement coming this week.  I assumed it would be some sort of feature for Darkfall 2.o.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Darkfall 2 would be released in 2012!  This is huge!  I am not able to sleep at night because I am thinking about my first few months of darkfall.  I am imagining the battles that will be and the fun times to be had.

This is the most exciting time to be alive!

Comments

• UzikUzik Member UncommonPosts: 281
    WOOO DARKFALL!

(Uzik ibnYaraq in game. Always willing to help.)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/UzikAlJhamin

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I'm excited for Darkfall 2.0 and Final Fantasy XIV 2.0!  It's gonna be a good winter..

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by staledale

This announcement came as a major shock to me.  I go to the darkfall forums occasionally and I just happen to see them say that there would be an announcement coming this week.  I assumed it would be some sort of feature for Darkfall 2.o.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Darkfall 2 would be released in 2012!  This is huge!  I am not able to sleep at night because I am thinking about my first few months of darkfall.  I am imagining the battles that will be and the fun times to be had.

+1

• GhostshadowsGhostshadows Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Indeed! its refreshing to finally have a decent mmo come out in yrs! compared to the run of the mill casualized theme parks for care bears ugggh.

People take the internet too serious...go out get some sun and cool off

• RozallaRozalla Member Posts: 51

I cannot wait for this game to come out.

The only reason I didn't get into df was because i've never liked the jack of all trades thing, but that sounds like its been changed for df2.

The thing that sticks out in my mind the most about df was the atmosphere of the world. Very very eerie, like an old hammer horror movie. The music very chilling also.  It made me really paranoid...lol.  I've never had that feeling playing any other mmo. 

Also fighting mobs. In gw2 & many others they just stand there getting spanked,  in df I remember the damn goblins running off hiding behind trees and stuff...lol

• OboyyOboyy Member Posts: 15

Darkfall is the best game ive ever played.

DF: Unhuly wars seems to fix a lot that was wrong.

And im a guy whos played em all. Seriously, ive played a gazillion of them mmorpgs of the games list on this site.

• dageezadageeza Member Posts: 578
    Hope it turns out to be everything you guys hope it is!

Playing GW2..

• ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423
  • OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756
    I remember when i followed someone unoticed sneaking up to them to gank him.  My heart was pounding in my throat.
  • zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Originally posted by staledale

I'm with you dude.

DF2 should be pretty polished and ready to go on release. After all, it did have the longest running beta(DF1).

Darkfall 2.0 will unite the world. It will start a new revolution in gaming.  The MMO market will never be the same. A new chapter has begun!

• wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127

Im not...

Hmm, lets make a game, spend 8 years on it, realize it's flawed, release it anyway. destroy it, an make another one with fixes. sounds like they are trying to sucker people again. all previous members should get a free box/download imo, otherwise yo uare geting ripped off.

• robin392robin392 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by wowclones

Im not...

Hmm, lets make a game, spend 8 years on it, realize it's flawed, release it anyway. destroy it, an make another one with fixes. sounds like they are trying to sucker people again. all previous members should get a free box/download imo, otherwise yo uare geting ripped off.

They are. There have been several posts from the devs saying DFUW will be free for people with active DF subscriptions.

And ripped off? Really? Ripped off for buying a game that came out three years ago and was subscription based? You pay, you play. It's as simple as that. It's not a rip off. Fail troll.

And OP, I'm right there with you. Best MMO I've played by a significant amount. Not going to lie, I've had a couple of dreams about November 20th recently....

• Orphy123Orphy123 Member Posts: 11
    Cant wait!
  • wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127
    Originally posted by robin392
    Originally posted by wowclones

Im not...

They are. There have been several posts from the devs saying DFUW will be free for people with active DF subscriptions.

And ripped off? Really? Ripped off for buying a game that came out three years ago and was subscription based? You pay, you play. It's as simple as that. It's not a rip off. Fail troll.

And OP, I'm right there with you. Best MMO I've played by a significant amount. Not going to lie, I've had a couple of dreams about November 20th recently....

a fanboy with 2 post, you are a darkfall employee obviously. on your luch break?

• SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397
    Like I said in another post, I really hope that this new version does well, but I can't put any faith in it since its supposed to be released next month and we have next to no idea what it will looks like. Devs can say whatever they want, if they can't back up what they are saying with real proof, I won't trust them at all. And I kinda agree with wowclones here. They took 8 years to make this game and its was flawed and now they are trying to released a new version with next to no real informations?? I mean how can you guys have faith in this game?? What makes you think it will be better than the last version? I'm not trying to bash the game but I would like to know why people think it will be much better than the last one when we don't even have a clue on what it will look like.