Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Unlimited Three Day Trial

2»

Comments

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    I love the game, but a 3 day trial is just silly
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

...unlimited "three day" trial...

remove "three day" from the sentence and im in.

• ScribbleLay1ScribbleLay1 Member Posts: 177
    Too bad former players can't log on and use this.
  • GayiaGayia Member Posts: 89
    I really want to try it out but three days isnt enought I have a life to live as well and cant devote all of it to the game to fully check it ouy in that time. :{
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Don't be put off by aoc, I can't stand Aoc. Tsw is a better game than Aoc, performance is leaps ahead.

Problem is not Aoc or TSW ... problem here is FUNCOM or better to say FAILCOM. They have history of bad releases, wrong doings of all times .... AOC recovered somehow after they kicked who should not be allowed at all to be in gaming company ... I'm afraid this has become trademark of Funcom. I remember have been playing for months after release Aoc despite all terrible bugs and problems ... was fun. TSW I think has also great potential .. but I left even before expiration of free gaming time. One should consider to many decent games out there. Once there was only Wow for long.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by liquescent
    They should just make Kingsmouth as a completely unlimited free trial zone.

They did it with Tortage, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen in TSW, because of the different structure of the games... In Tortage you were gated by the level, and here's no such thing. In theory you could even unlock the whole wheel just by playing in Kingsmouth...

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Originally posted by pupurun

O M G !  ! ! ! !  THREE WHOLE DAYS FOR ME TO TRY SW?

REALLY?

Get serious Funcom....Why should anyone get interested to have a 3 day (which poorly translates to a few hours of  gameplay)?

The game couldn't persuade the thousands that entered its BETA phases.And they could play it for a bit longer...

The game is surely headed for a FTP plan, i just hope they apply a much better design than the one at AOC

Yeah three days is pretty worthless....I realize that its story driven and you can probably get 3/4 of the way through the main storyline in that time but still.....Also it would probably take me longer than that to download it (last I saw it was well over 30 gigs).....Yeah there is little doubt this will be f2p soon.

• eskelaeskela Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by liquescent
    They should just make Kingsmouth as a completely unlimited free trial zone.

No way it's gonna work. Kingsmouth ain't gremlin-L2-area. This zone has tons of endgame content (mobs, lairs, bosses, farming spots). Also, players would need access to hubs, Agartha. So this gives access further, to elite and nightmare dungeons. 

Originally posted by Methos12
    I would prefer an endless trial limited to level X range and some features cut out instead of this "unlimited trial" that lasts for 3+2 days.
    No levels in this game. Can't really judge by weapon 'rank' too, as people are not forced to stick with one (actually, two weapons are handy, but later on everyone can use every weapon so...). 
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Played it for 10 hours the last 3 days and made the 31 quests for the challenge (it didn't trigger at 30... Guys at FunCom do need to learn to count...). Next up the dungeon and kill more zombies for a ring..? No thanks. I enjoyed that 10 hours killing "all kinds of monsters as long as it's zombies" not too much. I'll logon once for the 1200 points, get some nice stuff and remove TSW and wait for F2P which will come one day. Perhaps I'll continue my zombee-killing-spree then ;-)
  • ttenggttengg Member CommonPosts: 7
    is there free trail for this game ?
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    TSW is one by best mmorpg's on market ,I think New England zones should to be free trial
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    Give us a 3 day in-game trial and then I will give it a go!

gg wp!

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• CalkrowCalkrow Member UncommonPosts: 92
    ttengg said:

Mensur said:

Guys, this thread is 3 years old.
    Forum Post count does not = Game Intelligence or Knowledge  it just shows how often people like to talk.
  • fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    edited January 2016
    Nevermind. I didn't notice that this was a necro.