Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login servers down?

2»

Comments

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

B2P.....pffft
    Pray2Play maybe

Man i havent laughed that hard in weeks

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• FermiFermi Member Posts: 7
    Just glad to see I wasn't the only one with this issue. Almost had a minnie panic attack.
  • OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    fuck shit piss and corruption. I just tucked in the Mrs... (athankyou) made some coffee and was getting ready to play until this old ass 31 y/o body gave in... damn my luck. 
  • chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Yea I figured it was a just a downed state... I guess now would be a good time to fill out this job application...
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Same thing happened to me    :(
  • bansanbansan Member Posts: 367
    It's back up.  This is the first time i've been kicked in two weeks, no sweat.  Back to the game bros.
  • hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

anyone here got rollback ?! 

I got a HUGE rollback, not even funny. 

• 4getting20094getting2009 Member UncommonPosts: 178
    BACK UP FOR REAL. ENJOY.
  • kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759
    [mod edit]
  • MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Elandir90

anyone here got rollback ?! 

I got a HUGE rollback, not even funny. 

Yeah, pretty big rollback

• JZeroVNJZeroVN Member Posts: 46

Yep, rolled back to when I first logged in after work about 5.5 hours ago.  3 levels and umpteen items gone.  SUCKS!  :p

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Originally posted by Mithrandolir

Originally posted by Elandir90
    anyone here got rollback ?!  I got a HUGE rollback, not even funny. 
    Yeah, pretty big rollback
    Now I'm scared to log back in. I was doing crafting when the servers went down...

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

Originally posted by kaiser3282

Originally posted by GeezerGamer B2P.....pffft Pray2Play maybe
    Riiiiight.... because P2P servers have never ever gone down before. Poor angry kid.

Riiiiight.... because a month later, they still haven't figured out their launch. Poor GW2 fan.

(Tell me what's on the Trading post right now!)

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

Been a long time since I've seen a rollback in an MMO... thought they had basic systems to prevent that, these days.

I was just trying to log in for the first time to tonight, so didn't get rolled back, myself.. but saw some huge lag spikes, had to log back off in frustration.  Not sure what's going on, but hope they get it sorted quickly.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325
    Originally posted by JZeroVN

Yep, rolled back to when I first logged in after work about 5.5 hours ago.  3 levels and umpteen items gone.  SUCKS!  :p

Holy fuck that pretty nasty. Hope they get you guys fixed quickly.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• Scypheroth87Scypheroth87 Member Posts: 14

you get what you pay for a one time fee for a game that is controlled by the owners not the community...wow players would be sending hate mail and demanding a month or week free game time in reperations...

Anet dosnt give a shit about there community look at athe the bans they been handing out l8tly and for stupid things like farming mobs for gold...or dungeon running....pathetic...

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737
    Originally posted by Hrimnir
    This is just getting to the point of embarassing.  This kind of crap is expected the first week, MAYBE 2... but we're now coming up on a month since release...

Yep game is pretty unstable and amount of bugs it has is over whelming especially when you look at bug section. So many personal storylines broken, skill challenges bugged, broken DE's and so on.

And now i got a 6 hours roll back. All my items are gone. XP i don't care but lost gold and some nice items. I sent a ticket but not sure if it will help.

I don't remember when was the last time i got rolled back in a MMO.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I still can't log in.

EDIT: Ok can log in; had a new account IP verification main. No clue why...

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert