Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard doese it again! Ty World pvp is back

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

CRZ is back and awesome,so smart on Blizz part.

Where GW2 fails , were SWTOR fails Blizz pulls something out of their magic hat.

I walked out of Stormwind and guess what? 2, 3 6 players? Nope I stopped counting at 50+ players , so then 

I flew to STV , waste land? 1 or 2 players like Tatooine on SWTOR? nope , ran into 40+ players within 5 minutes of exploring STV.

CRZ is the single best decision Blizzrd has made and its another sword through the heart of the competition.

Learn from this game developers, perfect magic. The world of Azroth is alive again and Im really happy.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• NibiruXNibiruX Member Posts: 11
    this must be the lamest post of the week ......
  • SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by NibiruX

your post is the lamest post of the week indeed.

+1

• StanlyStankoStanlyStanko Member UncommonPosts: 270
    CRZ?
  • PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by StanlyStanko
    CRZ?

Cross Realm Zone

Originally posted by SuperDonk

+1

^ yup

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

And guess what... people are already crying about the lag and not being able to turn in quest without getting ganked, lolz

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Did they improve the rewards for open world PVP?

Otherwise why bother with it? Pointless killing is .....well pointless.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    What's ty world pvp? Cross realm zone? Is this cross server? This thread is making me all sorts of confused

It might be frustrating to get ganked turning in quests...

So play a PVE server.

It's official, people will complain about anything.

It might be frustrating to get ganked turning in quests...

So play a PVE server.

It's official, people will complain about anything.

I won a bajillion dollars yesterday but had to pay taxes on it! WTF!!! What a rip-off!!!

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Dude my main realm was full 2 weeks ago :) I fight already horde on every step and i saw so many new characters leveling. Blizzard can do that over and over again. Yesterday was a such huge clash in Hellfire Peninsula on my realm, it was like in old times. Today we go for raid on horde cities, i have 2 characters without achivement ''For the Alliance!''. I think we will see wow in 20 years still working and i hope it will be one day wow 2.  For the Alliance!
  • YuujakumiYuujakumi Member Posts: 11

It is a nice idea but still needs a ton of work.

I am on an a EST server but most of the time we are placed into zones and groups of people from Europe or Brazil.  Think they need to recheck the settings for my server :P

I will say that there are more PvP encouters, seeing more capatal city raids, which i missed.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Is the post forreal though?

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    I do find it amusing that WoW has cross sever zones when SWTOR can't even make thier wz's cross server. Blizzard once again is showing why they dominate the themeparks.
  • KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    Originally posted by Kyleran

thats why you dont get it. there always a point to kill allies in open world. we dont need rewards for that. its about...FOR THE HORDE...

the rest can play gw2 and be all friends out there. huging, jumping and zerging all together in the open world.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
      Oh Great a nine year old vs a seven year old in WOW PvP----wahoooo
  • OnomicOnomic Member Posts: 196

This is a nice edition, there are alot of people that enjoyd open world pvp way back so why not try to add it again.

The cross realm will probably tuned better in the future and im sure they will do this soon enough.

If you dont like to be gankd you shouldt play on a pvp server, early bc this was common on pvp servers in wow. Not only ganking but high level camping lower levels was very common. Its part of the hassle with that rule set.

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by eddieg50

Well this nine year old guys get some real good money in arena tournaments what you will never see in your beloved game :) Maybe you ge some old shirt or something like that with red dragon

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Originally posted by Psychow

+1

^ yup

+1

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Originally posted by bubaluba

Well this nine year old guys get some real good money in arena tournaments what you will never see in your beloved game :) Maybe you ge some old shirt or something like that with red dragon

Oh Great a nine year old who stole money from his parents

Originally posted by bubaluba

Oh Great a nine year old who stole money from his parents

Oh great, a six year old posting on the forums wishing she was cool.

• krakra70krakra70 Member Posts: 122
    As someone who only enjoys world PvP in MMOs and was completely let down by GW2's WvW, I'm very interested in CRZs and the possibility they might revive world pvp. Are they already implemented on live servers or do we have to wait for MoP? What happens if everyone is on a flying mount and refusing to come down to fight? Please tell me more OP and others who play WoW (I havent played since 2010)
  • GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134

I am just laughing how all of a sudden we have WoW players that suddenly think they are the hardcore pvpers in mmo space now.

Comedy at it's finest.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Yah, grey ganking got old fast. Yay, I killed someone in 1 hit, that couldn't do anything to hurt me. Nothing challenging about it for me, so no point in it.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill

CRZ is back and awesome,so smart on Blizz part.

Where GW2 fails , were SWTOR fails Blizz pulls something out of their magic hat.

I walked out of Stormwind and guess what? 2, 3 6 players? Nope I stopped counting at 50+ players , so then 

I flew to STV , waste land? 1 or 2 players like Tatooine on SWTOR? nope , ran into 40+ players within 5 minutes of exploring STV.

CRZ is the single best decision Blizzrd has made and its another sword through the heart of the competition.

Learn from this game developers, perfect magic. The world of Azroth is alive again and Im really happy.

If WoW had never lost any of it's millions, I am willing to bet they wouldn't have given two shits about this kind of thing.