Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login servers down?

Jason1989Jason1989 Member Posts: 28
Was just playing a got kicked. Now I can't log in.

Comments

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813
    same here
  • MadKingMadKing Member UncommonPosts: 173
    Thank god I'm not the only one experiencing this, for a second there I thought my account got hacked. I was in the middle of a spvP match when it all went down.
  • EnterTheWombatEnterTheWombat Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Same here. Can't log on to the website either.
  • spookytoothspookytooth Member Posts: 508

yep

not much more to say than that.

• xsidurax22xsidurax22 Member Posts: 21
    Yup -- me and a friend got booted - I'm guessing they're just over-loaded and will be back in a few minutes... hoping anyways... It's Friday night, after all!
  • ZamolxisZamolxis Member UncommonPosts: 17

Login servers are down for me too.

• madhatter50madhatter50 Member Posts: 2

I got booted too can't log into game but can log into web site not that that helps me any

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Not the only one.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

its on twitter......anet is working on it :)

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325
    Originally posted by Jason1989
    Was just playing a got kicked. Now I can't log in.

All the A-net staff decided to hell with it and went to play some Torchlight 2.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    This is just getting to the point of embarassing.  This kind of crap is expected the first week, MAYBE 2... but we're now coming up on a month since release...

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Hrimnir
    This is just getting to the point of embarassing.  This kind of crap is expected the first week, MAYBE 2... but we're now coming up on a month since release...

*points finger and laughs*

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• CyraelCyrael Member UncommonPosts: 239
    I wish devs (in this game and others) would realize that not everyone uses twitter. I am not signing up for that nonsense just so I can get game updates.
  • VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Serves me right for getting up at 5:30am to play computer games ;-)
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

I was just in game and was going to swap over to my Necro and the Client crashed.  Afterwards, I could not log in either.

Oh well... :)

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Originally posted by Cyrael
    I wish devs (in this game and others) would realize that not everyone uses twitter. I am not signing up for that nonsense just so I can get game updates.

You don't have to sign up for anything.  Just go to http://twitter.com/GuildWars2

You make me like charity

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    I blame that RUIN guild
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

+1

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523

I agree to a certain point. Anet will use whatever social media they choose and I guess if you want to be "following" them then you'll have to use what they use. I also dont' use twitter and have no intention of starting.

It is frustruating when you can't log in to play the game you paid for, but sh*t hapens. I have no major complains with the game, save a few bugs and some small things wich irk me once in a while, but other than that... I'm very happy with GW2. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait till I can get back on. At least we're not paying a monthly sub :-)

• VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Originally posted by Psychow
    I blame that RUIN guild

My god, you're right. The ultimate hack. Get everyone kicked off the server except you and your mates and you win BGs by default. Those scoundels...

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

/logs into Rift
    Hey! Look! The servers are up!

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

/logs into Rift
    Hey! Look! The servers are up!

Im pretty much at that point.  I was playing this to tide over until storm legion... but i may just go back sooner anyways

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Psychow
    I blame that RUIN guild

OMG why would they do that?

I mean I know their name is Ruin, but really do they have to take it literality?

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

i feel you m8, the only reason i got a twitter account is for the GW2 updates.....i never use it otherwise.

A status page would be nice.....

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

B2P.....pffft
    Pray2Play maybe