Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soul Captor Open Beta

SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

From the gameplay videos I've seen, this game looks very interesting

I received one of the keys and plan on getting that going and putting up a gameplay video of my own

The combat visuals look good and the audio is very intriguing. The cut-scenes really pull me into games also, and it looks like Soul Captor has plenty of them to keep you hooked into the story line.

Post your opinions if you have tried it already!

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Originally posted by BethelsBoy

From the gameplay videos I've seen, this game looks very interesting

That's your big mistake, right there.

• LodorLodor Member UncommonPosts: 13

The game is very bland. And getting the "cards" are super rare and make for a boring grind when the mobs can no longer even give you loot or xp.

• freeplay13freeplay13 Member Posts: 13

Soul Captor is now very popular. I was playing eden eternal, now I start to play this game.

• timarocktimarock Member Posts: 5

What's special about it?

• cjdriniccjdrinic Member Posts: 41
    Nothing really, got boring fast.  
  • nemurubakaaaanemurubakaaaa Member Posts: 3

what are these "plenty of them to keep you hooked into the story line" refer to? I don't know this game so i searched some images to see what it looks like

are they able to transform?

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Cutsy games make me think the game makers are trying to hide bad money grabbing game mechanics.  I could be wrong but every cute game I've encountered seems to be a money sink, with the exception of Mabinogi where they are worthy of their pay because they succeeded to make interesting game mechanics (unique music system).  Think I'll pass Soul Captor by.

• deenziggydeenziggy Member Posts: 1
    Guild wars 2 is losing it's initial hyped interest.