Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Latest Patch Brings Significant Changes

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,064MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The latest patch for SMITE brings some interesting changes into the game including the ability to "rent" a god that is not yet owned, the "joust" game mode (1v1), 'assist' changes and much more. 

NEW GAMEMODE: The “Joust” Gamemode has been added. This game mode allows you to play against a friend in a 1v1 format, using a map similar to the one used in the Solo Practice Map. To play Joust, you must first create a party with the friend you want to play against, and then join the queue. First to kill the opposing minotaur wins! Normal XP and Favor are earned for one match a day playing this mode. There is no First Win of the Day bonus for this gamemode.

Read the full SMITE patch notes.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• pupurunpupurun spartaPosts: 537Member Uncommon
    dunno what they did but my abilities felt a bit unresponsive. I had to press them 2-3 times (and i had no lag). There were also some cases when some spells were taking 1-2 secs to start
  • arcwestarcwest lubbock, TXPosts: 61Member

Does mmorpg keep putting that Kali picture up just to insult those people at the Universal Society of Hinduism ?

Not that i care, it just seems a little funny...

Oh apparently the Catholic league and some Buddist organization are joining the protest along side the Hindu society.

So can we get a "Buddy Chirst" god now and a Dali Lama. The Dali Lama can be just a rip off of Dhalsim from street fighter 2...