Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

SMITE: Latest Patch Brings Significant Changes

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,175MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

The latest patch for SMITE brings some interesting changes into the game including the ability to "rent" a god that is not yet owned, the "joust" game mode (1v1), 'assist' changes and much more. 

NEW GAMEMODE: The “Joust” Gamemode has been added. This game mode allows you to play against a friend in a 1v1 format, using a map similar to the one used in the Solo Practice Map. To play Joust, you must first create a party with the friend you want to play against, and then join the queue. First to kill the opposing minotaur wins! Normal XP and Favor are earned for one match a day playing this mode. There is no First Win of the Day bonus for this gamemode.

Read the full SMITE patch notes.

Comments

• pupurunpupurun spartaPosts: 541Member Uncommon
    dunno what they did but my abilities felt a bit unresponsive. I had to press them 2-3 times (and i had no lag). There were also some cases when some spells were taking 1-2 secs to start
  • arcwestarcwest lubbock, TXPosts: 61Member

Does mmorpg keep putting that Kali picture up just to insult those people at the Universal Society of Hinduism ?

Not that i care, it just seems a little funny...

Oh apparently the Catholic league and some Buddist organization are joining the protest along side the Hindu society.

So can we get a "Buddy Chirst" god now and a Dali Lama. The Dali Lama can be just a rip off of Dhalsim from street fighter 2...