Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unholy Wars : What we know so far

ChaosChestChaosChest Member UncommonPosts: 97

Here is what we know about Unholy Wars so far:

Darkfall: Unholy Wars will be available for PC, via digital download, on November 20, 2012.

Price 29.99 usd/euro

Visit the official site www.darkfallonline.com/uw

There will be a WIPE for DF1. 

Current and past DF1 accounts will not need to pay the client fee for DF UW, only subscription fee.

Will there be a system put in place that will cause death upon falling from a great height? Will "Hulk-Jumping/Bunny Hopping" be removed permanently in Unholy Wars?

Falling Damage has been increased to reach the cap damage of the game. If your remaining health is lower than the fall damage you receive you fall unconscious to the ground.
The damage scales from minimal up to the cap according to the vertical speed that the character has at the time of impact on the ground.
The height that you start getting damaged (e.g. built enough vertical speed) is a little over the height of the double-jump.
In actual gaming terms this means that you have to be really careful jumping when running down a slight slope or you will get damaged.
On the counter act side of things, as we like to promote players skill, we incorporated a new skill called "Break Fall" that can actually reduce your vertical speed when cast.
At high levels this skill almost drops your vertical speed to zero so it acts as an air brake. If you time it correctly, you can jump from a cliff and not get any damage at all. It has a long cool-down though, so jumping off cliffs should be a conscious choice now.

Will you ever remove the disadvantage you get by picking certain races rather than others?
The only differences between the races will be their unique looks and their lore. If you want to play an Ork you should do so because you love being a vicious, green, slaying machine without having to worry if some other race has better combat advantages.
In Darkfall, your bragging rights should come from your skill in the kill, not from whether your race is better suited to a particular situation.

Could you possibly explain how exactly the role system is supposed to work?
Roles which determine which skills are available to a player at any one time. This prevents some of the imbalance of Darkfall 1.0 where a heavily armored fighter could still use magic almost unhindered, and greatly increase the importance of tactics and teamwork. It also goes some way to helping players make their characters ready for end-game PvP without such endless grind.

Roles are not classes, but temporary specializations. The game will eventually include four (4): Elementalist (mage), Primalist (priest), Warrior (fighter), and Skirmisher (ranger).

A Warrior has access to a range of melee, defensive, and combat oriented skills. A Skirmisher has access to light weapon and bow skills. A Primalist has access to priestly magic. And an Elementalist to powerful magery.

Only the skills and spells from your current role (and the common school) are available to you but your current role can be switched with a cooldown. This allows you to try out each and every role, even multiple times in a day. Need some heavy firepower to defend your city walls? Try the Elementalist role. Keen to form the vanguard of a field battler? Switch to Warrior. Planning for an afternoon of exploration and guerrilla warfare? Try the Skirmisher.

While you are not limited to which role you can choose, your effectiveness in each is determined by the level of your spells/skills, attributes, and battle prowess. This allows a player with fewer in-game hours to quickly become effective and dangerous in one role, while a more dedicated player can take the time to explore and master multiple roles.

Will lore bosses be added (demi-gods), and will the other end-game monsters receive new and more complex AI? Like becoming true boss encounters?
The events of the last couple of hundred years have indeed awoken the interest, ire, or just plain hunger of a fair few, larger than life individuals who want to come and play... or rather, slay! The world of Agon has been through the fires of celestial war and now stands on a precipice. Various interested parties may deem this an appropriate time to make a convincing bid for their view on the enslavement of everyone ever and what a pleasant existence you might have toiling under their tyrannical regime.

Some of these villains will be of the world boss variety, roaming around certain areas of Agon and stomping, mauling and generally finding various interesting ways with which to kill those unlucky enough to catch their eye. Others shall be taunting you from within their various dungeons and lairs!
There are also some even more powerful, epic, and familiar faces from Agons' histories being designed to arrive some months after the release with the unlocking of the second, lower (or in two cases higher) levels of the dungeons!

Will players still be able to mix and match armor pieces with encumbrance delimiting class (heavy/medium/light) or will players have to select a class (Destroyer, Magic User, etc...)? Essentially: Can I specialize my character to casting by simply wearing light armor and re-specialize to melee by donning heavy armor. Or will this be done by talking to an NPC who changes the characters class?
 In the current Roles system it’s actually the other way around. You can pick a role for your character which can be done anywhere and anytime but it does have some limitations in order for people not to be switching roles all the time or while in combat and so on. Once a role is set, you can only wear armor that is allowed by your current role, heavy armor for warriors, medium for skirmishers and light for spell casters

Will combat preparation time be reduced in any way?
Yes. Our new backpack/bank organization system makes the creation of 'ready bags' a total breeze. You can whip them up on the fly super-quickly so you don’t need to be forever fiddling in your bank.

In addition, the role system means that preparation is more tailored and specific. You no longer have to account for every scenario - you know what role you will be fulfilling and can plan accordingly.
Finally, we have made item management much neater and more streamlined with new stacking features, a dedicated weapon and item bar, and a reduced number of spell reagents.

Will Unholy Wars be as IT involved as Darkfall 1? Meaning that the IT guys who knows best about macro's / scripts can win this game? Same with autoloot scripts and such, or will there be this time a friendly customer GUI for all?
We have created a level playing field for all players, regardless of their tech knowledge. Skills no longer benefit from macro-ing or scripting in the way they did in Darkfall 1.0 and the new GUI (which is AWESOME!) is much more fluid and less complicated. You will find that playing Darkfall Unholy Wars is much more like a fantasy combat game and much less like a flight sim.

What plans do you have to make mobs like the dragon or the devil PvP hotspots?
The primary incentive is of course the loot these high end monsters drop. All loot has been rationalized and redistributed so it will be worth the risk and time to take down these sorts of boss monsters. Also, the new player point system offers additional incentive in participating in taking down the Red Dragon, the Demon and the other top rank baddies. This combined with the fact that these spawns do not operate like other spawns makes them quite valuable.

What is the idea behind momentum/crosshair wobble and how will they affect the game? Ex. Will an attack with increased momentum do extra damage? How much of a wobble will the crosshair wobble while running, walking, crouching, standing still?

Momentum and crosshair wobble are intended mainly adding an extra tactical element to Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Shooting a bow or spell while sprinting should not be as easy as when standing still for example. So sprinting offers the maximum amount of penalty to attack accuracy, running, crouch walking offer a diminished penalty while standing still has no penalty. In the same way, momentum makes movement more realistic and encourages proper positioning as opposed to sprinting all time while swinging wildly trying to land a hit. Still, however, Darkfall: Unholy Wars is a real time manually aimed game so these effects are quite mild as we do not want to affect gameplay too much.

Will the land masses of Agon change at all in Darkfall: Unholy Wars? Will there be new islands, changes in terrain features, new holding locations, etc..?

We have managed to rebuild almost every point of interest in Darkfall: Unholy Wars. That includes among other things Environments, NPC Cities, Player Holdings, Dungeons, and Spawns.

When you first log in, you will notice that there is a huge difference in the Environments! They are all completely redesigned using a new system and the transition between a set with 4 environments for different times of the day is very smooth. Also each area has its own environment sets, so you will get a good sense of where you are in the world. Because of these changes and the dynamic lights, the nights look very impressive and they add an extra twist to the gameplay.

In Darkfall: Unholy Wars you will find only 4 NPC Cities per Racial Area, three Faction Cities and a Capital. They have all been rebuilt from scratch, with the lore in mind so every city has its own unique feel and character with the Capital being the "Gem" of each Area.

We also separated the Cities into Districts, so if you want for example to find everything magic related, you will go the Magic District of the City you are in. Another big change is that every city has a main Square in the middle, with the bind stone, Bank and Councilor and all the roads leading to it so navigating them will be very easy.

There has also been a massive update to the Player Holdings. One of the biggest changes here is the fact that we removed the teleportation chambers from the Cities and the Hamlets. We felt that the advantage of instant teleport shouldn't be something that only clans had access, but every player in Darkfall: Unholy Wars.

Additionally, city walls have a more important role since you cannot just walk into the city using a mountain slope and with the new role system and new skills jumping over them will be a lot trickier.

All the Cities have two or more entrances, so even if a city is inside a cave or at the top of a mountain and has a defensive advantage from the terrain, it will still need manpower to defend the gates.

All the Dungeons have new layouts, new monsters and bosses, and each of them has its own environment, combined with the dynamic lights.

Lastly there has been a change to the overall land mass as the world has been consolidated to bring points of interest closer together in order to benefit player versus player action. The world is still very big however as the majority of the areas that have been removed are water areas.

Will encumbrance in Darkfall: Unholy Wars affect more than just damage outcome of spells / arrows / weapon swings and fizzles like it does in the original Darkfall? For example, will a warrior wearing "medium armor" move slightly faster or swing slightly faster than say a warrior wearing "heavy armor"?

Encumbrance has been totally removed from Darkfall: Unholy Wars as a concept. In its place, new armors have been created in order to cooperate better with the new role / booster system.

Will there be spellfizzles, wall of forces, knockup spells, bunnyhopping spells in Darkfall: Unholy Wars, or will they be removed or adjusted?
There will be an small chance to fail at casting a spell in Darkfall: Unholy Wars. However, this chance will become greater if there is a "fizzle" debuff on you.

As for wall of forces kind of physics spells and abilities, we do feel that the new roles system has room for them, so yes they will be in. However only people of specific roles can use them and they will be more logical and balanced.

Bunnyhopping is a concept we are trying hard to remove from gameplay but at the same in players we trust to find ways of abusing their abilities. In that case we will take appropriate action if we think something is game breaking or does not agree with the spirit of Darkfall: Unholy Wars.

Tasos also posted "OK we hear you, we've initiated a discussion with the design team based on your feedback and we'll keep you updated on any developments."

Will AV be implementing a marketing campaign to draw attention to Darkfall: Unholy Wars with the intention of bringing in a large, fresh crop of new players, or is the focus more intimately aimed at keeping the current base on board?
Our objective is to target both. As Tasos stated in Darkfall Unholy Wars announcement “we made Unholy Wars for the people who love the original Darkfall, but also for those who were hesitant to try it, even for those who loved the concept but not the game itself.”

Will surges remain in Darkfall: Unholy Wars?

The concept of surging is one that we like, but it does cause some issues when players use pre-surging. We have experimented with various scenarios when it comes to this so that we can keep them in Darkfall: Unholy Wars, but make them more balanced and fair. Removing them altogether though is something that is still on the table. We will provide more information closer to launch.

Will Darkfall: Unholy Wars operate some sort of Broker / Auction house to sell gear / mats on?
There is a market system that has been partly developed and we gave some details about it in a community update a while ago. Right now our schedule is really tight and it looks like markets will not be in at launch. However, we will evaluate adding the market system shortly after launch

Judging by announced Darkfall: Unholy Wars features, and the recent video interview, Darkfall: Unholy Wars appears to be taking the direction of a 'PvP arena' game rather than a complete sandbox MMORPG. Could you clear up any confusion regarding this? Will Darkfall: Unholy Wars no longer be the sandbox game the original developers set out to create, but instead just become a 'PvP arena' game?
That impression may have been given because we are trying to make the PvP aspect of Darkfall: Unholy Wars and especially medium to large scale battles more accessible. Because of that some new features we have announced may have given you that impression. At the same time though, all the sandbox features are still there intact and quite a few have been improved. Sieging with all the politics involved for example is still a very important aspect of Darkfall: Unholy Wars. The addition of the conquest system that blends villages to the whole territory control aspect of Darkfall: Unholy Wars is also intended to improve the sandbox aspect of the game. There is also a completely new feature, that we are very excited about, that will allow clans to play the part of merceneries in sieges. In short, someone that considers the current Darkfall to be a sandbox game will find Unholy Wars to be even more so.

Will Darkfall: Unholy Wars inherit / keep instant-cast spells such as rays?
Insta-cast offensive ray spells have been removed from Darkfall: Unholy Wars mainly because they are highly scriptable and give an unfair advantage to players that use scripts.
It is not bad as a concept though and we might use it for other types of spells or abilities.

Oct 5th,2012

Regarding the question of a “wipe”, I have to say that despite our best efforts, our old characters from Darkfall Online cannot be transferred to Darkfall Unholy Wars, and to explain further:

About Grind:

I understand that you may be concerned about needing to grind to viability again. This won’t be an issue; we have made it our goal to make it possible for new characters to become viable very quickly in their chosen role. The character progression of Darkfall Online left us with many lessons learned.

So what happens to the old characters? We will preserve them for several reasons. One reason is to commemorate them in a Darkfall Online tribute/memorial after the original Darkfall is over. Another is to keep them for Darkfall related side-projects we are considering. We’ll give you more details on all this after the DFUW launch.

Regarding Darkfall Online, in its current form, we will shut it down to make room for Darkfall Unholy Wars.

As far as Darkfall Online players needing to buy Darkfall Unholy Wars or not, we will keep our promise and give everyone who ever bought Darkfall Online the opportunity to get the new game just for the price of the subscription. Even though we had promised this before we decided to make a new game, it’s the least we can do for our community

Comments

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417
    Sounds good! Now to see if the game delivers...

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372

I like what I'm reading, and I think I already know more about this title than I did about DF in just a few short posts I've read.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'll be playing DFUW come November.

I'm even willing to pre-order......

(gah...I'm desperate for a new, fun MMORPG)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KrashnerKrashner Member Posts: 137
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I like what I'm reading, and I think I already know more about this title than I did about DF in just a few short posts I've read.

I would advise patience. I like the game and all, but AV has a habit of over promising and under delivering.

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435

same boat as you, just one question. bunnyhopping is removed or not?

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417
    Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

It's mentioned near the end, but it's worded awkwardly. It looks like they have tried to reduce its use, but it is still in. If it's abused after launch they may do something about it. Very vague which is not good.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by Nizur
    Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

It's mentioned near the end, but it's worded awkwardly. It looks like they have tried to reduce its use, but it is still in. If it's abused after launch they may do something about it. Very vague which is not good.

well, i guess ill wait and see, if it stills in AV lost 1 subscriber.

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    As someone who loved the ideas behind Darkfall, but heard the execution was atrocious, I stayed away. This sounds like a fresh start for new players. I'm pretty excited about it.
  • AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

I have to say, this sounds really good. I loved almost everything about the original Darkfall and played it for many months, but there were certain aspects I just couldn't stand...

It sounds to me like this new version has corrected most all of the problems I had with the original. The fact that we won't have to grind every skill in the game to be competitive with veterans is enough by itself to have me buy it and give it a fair shot.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709

Good news, especially about the roles thing and the UI. Hope this will bring more interesting PvP dynamics and less need to macro/script your way to victory. I think the major turnoff for most people has been the insane amounts of skills/hotkeys needed, combined with a horrible UI and stupid default controls. When you need to watch tutorials, find scripts and dowload 3d party software before even logging in, something is wrong.

Hopefully this will also lead to less focus on magic. DF1 always felt too arcady with all the fucking magic you had to do just to move around properly, now we can choose to play 100% non-magic users and still do good.

However, I'd like to hear more about non-PvP related stuff; crafting/gathering, housing, economy, etc. DF1 is seriously lacking in the sandbox department, it's all about PvP (and PvEing to PvP). AV need to provide the non-PvP people with stuff to do and roles to fill. I know DF will always be a PvP game at heart by there is no reason it can't have a thriving "sheep" community as well.

A lot of people just want the freedom and danger of a FFA game, without necessarily participating in PvP 24/7. But they won't play unless the game offers more than bland, generic gathering/crafting grinds. Imo they should implement local banking and localized resources, to make the economy more interesting (like in EVE for example).

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Biskop

Good news, especially about the roles thing and the UI. Hope this will bring more interesting PvP dynamics and less need to macro/script your way to victory. I think the major turnoff for most people has been the insane amounts of skills/hotkeys needed, combined with a horrible UI and stupid default controls. When you need to watch tutorials, find scripts and dowload 3d party software before even logging in, something is wrong.

Hopefully this will also lead to less focus on magic. DF1 always felt too arcady with all the fucking magic you had to do just to move around properly, now we can choose to play 100% non-magic users and still do good.

However, I'd like to hear more about non-PvP related stuff; crafting/gathering, housing, economy, etc. DF1 is seriously lacking in the sandbox department, it's all about PvP (and PvEing to PvP). AV need to provide the non-PvP people with stuff to do and roles to fill. I know DF will always be a PvP game at heart by there is no reason it can't have a thriving "sheep" community as well.

A lot of people just want the freedom and danger of a FFA game, without necessarily participating in PvP 24/7. But they won't play unless the game offers more than bland, generic gathering/crafting grinds. Imo they should implement local banking and localized resources, to make the economy more interesting (like in EVE for example).

Wtf. I agree with you Biskop. Now that´s a first. ;) But I do agree. From what I read so far bout DF:UW it seems to be more or less the same as the first, but in better looking cloths. I prolly gonna try it though, but for me to stay, there needs to be more to it then the biggest PVP deathmatch out there. But I´m going into this with a opened mind, and hope AV can suprise me.

• redman875redman875 Member Posts: 230

All the years of talk about 2.0...i dunno i feel like its just going to be the same game with some minor changes and the same old issues still in game.

Yeah crafting is suppose to be more interesting, and they apparently shrunk the game world (loved how vast 1.0 was despite population woes making it feel empty)..im not sure how big of a deal momentum will be or whatever "wobble" the crosshairs will have on gameplay.

I just hope they made it so the lame players who macroed and wrecked 1.0 wont find a new way of wrecking the game...all without making progression wow-like in ease and speed.  

For anyone who doesnt realize it yet...the grind was never the issue (aside from the remaining hardcore FPS players in game)...as the countless efforts to reduce the grind never helped the population for more than a few weeks...even the current 20XP didnt really boost the player base.

Please dont let 2.0 be "hardcore sandbox" meets "easmode"...felt a reall accomplishment getting my character to near max without macroing skills and its part of the reason i stuck around so long....yeah it was rough for me in 1vs1 pvp because of it...but that was part of the fun in having a real risk and balancing time farming and bank trips ect.

Well i guess theres not much of a choice when it comes to games like this anyway...so i guess it all doesnt matter and i better learn to like it lol.

• DrauhkarDrauhkar Member UncommonPosts: 8

I can't wait for this game!

Love DF1.0 and am thrilled there will be another chance at seeing a fresh start.

/taunt_04 !!

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Any mention of crafting and gathering changes?  51 taps to empty node?  
  • thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

I agree and am excited also.  

I really liked the concept of the original DF, but the implementation of the game mechanics turned me away from the game.   A lot of what I have read is similar to what I had hoped for the first game.     

• mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by redman875

All the years of talk about 2.0...i dunno i feel like its just going to be the same game with some minor changes and the same old issues still in game.

Yeah crafting is suppose to be more interesting, and they apparently shrunk the game world (loved how vast 1.0 was despite population woes making it feel empty)..im not sure how big of a deal momentum will be or whatever "wobble" the crosshairs will have on gameplay.

I just hope they made it so the lame players who macroed and wrecked 1.0 wont find a new way of wrecking the game...all without making progression wow-like in ease and speed.  

For anyone who doesnt realize it yet...the grind was never the issue (aside from the remaining hardcore FPS players in game)...as the countless efforts to reduce the grind never helped the population for more than a few weeks...even the current 20XP didnt really boost the player base.

Please dont let 2.0 be "hardcore sandbox" meets "easmode"...felt a reall accomplishment getting my character to near max without macroing skills and its part of the reason i stuck around so long....yeah it was rough for me in 1vs1 pvp because of it...but that was part of the fun in having a real risk and balancing time farming and bank trips ect.

Well i guess theres not much of a choice when it comes to games like this anyway...so i guess it all doesnt matter and i better learn to like it lol.

I have no idea how much you followed the info on how much there is updated... Its a whole new game... Not just minor changes.. If you think that, then believe me, you are wrong. 

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Any mention of crafting and gathering changes?  51 taps to empty node?  

Only mention is the fact they've remade the system and it includes a recycling function.

• Scypheroth87Scypheroth87 Member Posts: 14

i love darkfall but darkfall 2 is gonna bomb just as hard as the original...why? Cuz ppl cant handle full loot open world pvp. Basically if its not wow style it wont work. Just how the world is now...ppl want things handed to them like a spoon fed baby. im sickend at what  a disgrace WoW has become, any baby that was just born can pick up a mouse and keyboard and play WoW and become epic without even leaving the main city.

I for one look forward to Darkfall 2. Open world full loot PvP is the ONY way to go. If you cant risk everythign t hen why play a game at all? You risk everythign is real life every day but when it comes to a game...ppl are scared shitless more than real life.

Just pathetic....

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by ChaosChest

Will Unholy Wars be as IT involved as Darkfall 1? Meaning that the IT guys who knows best about macro's / scripts can win this game? Same with autoloot scripts and such, or will there be this time a friendly customer GUI for all?
    We have created a level playing field for all players, regardless of their tech knowledge. Skills no longer benefit from macro-ing or scripting in the way they did in Darkfall 1.0 and the new GUI (which is AWESOME!) is much more fluid and less complicated. You will find that playing Darkfall Unholy Wars is much more like a fantasy combat game and much less like a flight sim.

This bit makes me especially happy.  I studied for hours to try to figure this stuff out when I would  much rather have been playing. 

I'm looking forward to this.

Thanks for posting this OP!

• ChaosChestChaosChest Member UncommonPosts: 97

I added the 2 newest Q and A's from today that deal with the auction house and surges.

• geckzillageckzilla Member Posts: 15
    Don't forget to add the part about Tasos himself responding to the community regarding the fizzle question. It's madness!
  • NC360NC360 Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by kompletist

Longtime DF player. Still cannot believe I played the original as much as I did.

I played way it too much in the past, and I don't have that kind of time anymore. So whether I can play competitively with little time spent, will in itself decide if I can play Unholy Wars or not. The game shouldn't just be for people without jobs imo.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    sounds good,

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• KiljaedenasKiljaedenas Member Posts: 468

Sounds promising. I could use a change of scenery from Eve; as fun as it is, nothing but spaceships can get boring after a while and I need a break.

Does anyone know if it will have something equivalent to Eve's system security level, and therefore areas that are safe for newer players to try it out and older veterans to rest and recuperate in without getting kicked while they're down? Otherwise it will be one permanent gank-fest and not very appealing to try.

Where's the any key?

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605

I never managed to get into DF. I tried a few times but the starting areas always seemed deserted and the UI gave me headaches.

Apparently they improved it alot and a new release means loads of people running around the noob zones. Yay !

• Naoson12Naoson12 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Failings

I never managed to get into DF. I tried a few times but the starting areas always seemed deserted and the UI gave me headaches.

Apparently they improved it alot and a new release means loads of people running around the noob zones. Yay !

Important in that regard are the training area they mentioned. I think it will be kinda like at Age of Connan where you started on a newbie island.