Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks GW2 for ruining

SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275

My main leveling time, why oh why did you have to do this, I am sure it is not only me. This is the deal, I get on one of my alts just to do some crafting etc and then find myself 3 hours later still on that toon, damn you GW2 for killing my main leveling time damn you damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity is this happening to anyne else :P

Comments

• eggy08eggy08 Member Posts: 525

Oh... I figured this would be either a ruining of another game or a ruin of something good... *turns around* Everyone can go back to their daily lives.

Giant mob: "But we already brought the torches and pitch forks..."

Damn you false advertising, fooled me again.

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

of course not

how silly

"holy crap, it's 2 a.m.!"

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

I don't have any alts.

Up to three mains now however.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

This is a problem that I noticed a week or two into play.

I find that I don't log on unless I have a good chunk of hours to sit down and make myself comfortable. There are games that are pretty casual that I can dip in and out of. In CO I can log on real quick and run some alerts or a quick lair. With firefall I can do some quick thumping or set some components to craft and log out while it completes. With GW2 I tend to get caught up in stuff that isn't really important to my objectives at the time. If i'm just trying to get to a story mission on the map I'll end up running any DEs along the way, figting a world boss, going on a tree-chopping rampage or just following some other players over the hill. It feels like it did when I used to play TR. The combat was so engaging to the point where I would just don't mind doing it all the time for whatever reason. I suppose this is why it doesn't feel like a grind...Yet.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• kafka1984kafka1984 Member Posts: 83
    All 5 of my characters are my mains...
    yeah so I have the same problem.

Roll the Dice

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by kafka1984
    All 5 of my characters are my mains...
    yeah so I have the same problem.

haha same.. really trying to narrow it down more.. got mesmer for strictly sPVP right now but 4 other "mains"

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

I can see soon  pvp will be mesmer vs mesmer....

lol then they nerf the illusions and people cry and find another new deal to play with :p

in others news, I pretty much keep playing looking at my watch so I don't lose much time, but I never start any dungeon duing the week unless i'm sure i'm free till 2 am :p

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • TsumoTsumo Member UncommonPosts: 49

I`m still trying to sus out which toon will be my main.

Rolled a warrior 1st got him to lvl 17 then had the urge to try something else so rolled a necro then a ranger then onto a guardian back to necro then tried a mesmer gave thief ago played engineer for awhile enjoyed that somewhat, Tried an elementist somewhere along the lines to but now i`m back to thief and loving it :) I think......