Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WoW: More popular than TERA, but not Darkfall

eye_meye_m Notta Chance, ABPosts: 3,133Member Uncommon

I just noticed that World of Warcraft has a solid lead on TERA for popularity. Next giant to topple - Darkfall!

It's #5 of the list of popular games, and with MoP so close on the horizon, I can only see it moving up!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

Comments

• ThraliaThralia EngerPosts: 219Member
    wake up
  • eye_meye_m Notta Chance, ABPosts: 3,133Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thralia
    wake up

Whats the problem? You can go and look at the popularity listing yourself. 

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

• eye_meye_m Notta Chance, ABPosts: 3,133Member Uncommon
    I'm hoping that the absolute silence these forums are seeing, less than one week before the expansion launches, doesn't equate into a nosedive for the games playerbase.