Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWIOL is bad. For you wwiiol forum trolls...

Oh man here comes more of the forum scum.

Don't come in here and spread your bathroom spray. The game is still crap.

As a customer I have the right to tell people of my personal experience and issues with the owners. I literally spent $4000 on this game since I've played and have had nothing but unsatisfactory service from the get go.

The game was fun at one time. I played everyday a total of 10 hours or more along with working full time. I served as MAP OIC for a few months. I trained people. I welcomed new people and lead many squad fights along the way.

I hooked people on this game and pushed it as hard as all of you are doing now. The difference is the time now.

This time the game is bad bad bad. CRS took its unique game and just crapped on it time and time again. They ignored their playerbase and continued to march in a direction that was the end......where we are today. They pizzed off long time players and why? To try to get some teeny bobbers to pay their $17.99 per month. They took builder money given to them to help WWIIOL and secretly used it to try to develope some spin off crap that no one really wanted. Then tried to cover their azzes with "its for the good of wwiol community and if you really cared you'd buy RA and STEAM and KICKSTARTER and so on. They basically begged for money for a whole year after being azzholes on their forums to everyone that tried to point them in a direction that would take them somewhere other than HERE. They failed.

Now, to trick all you diehards into staying they finally lauch F2P. Just to give you idiots targets to shoot at and keep you paying DOC's wage while CRS scrambles to find another niche to sell to you and your friends. They release 3 employees (or did they just see the light and run for the hills) to try to stay afloat. CRS employees state that this game has NEVER been in the black and has been a burden to upkeep. THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD GAME??

Then you make it worse by treating your good customers that have been with you forever like crap because you lower the rate for noobs and people that left a long time ago but continue to rape those loyal customers with contracts and $17.99 per month.  BLAH!

They are overpriced and have ruined me as a customer and made me so bitter that I want to make sure people know what they are getting into when they think about this game. I want them to know how I was treated and how many many others were treated too!

Thats the things that CRS forgets is that they aren't GODS...they are a company that is supplying a product and a product that is advertised as working and having certain items. They failed me on many counts over the last few years with quality and quanity and for that I am very very upset. They know I am upset and have done NOTHING to correct the problems I've had with them and their product. NOTHING.

I would have let this go a long time ago if action to correct the issues happened. Instead they blamed the community for not supporting enough and then had the balz enough to ask for more money and free assistance.

Terrible.

Enjoy things. This is the end of the conversation for me. Read into it what you wish and troll all you want. Send all the forum brats here to chime in......because that's what keeps you guys playing. The same 100 people fighting to keep the game YOU love alive. The same 100 people, same names, same smart azz remarks and attacks to chase those willing to step forward and complain to the company for the product they have NOW and how wronged the community was....

S!

Comments

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Originally posted by axishatr
    TLDR: Loyal Vet finally had enough with plenty of evidence.

I'm with you brother, I was an avid WWII Online player, got all the gear I needed back in the day, even became an Air Ace and began using TRACK IR. But as you stated, time and time again... It never fails, they kept trying to improve and improve by implenting random crap that wasn't needed, never focusing on what was glitched and broken already.

I feel your pain, I really do, and I agree.

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Fadedbomb, X-WW2online german armor captain that quit 4years ago. I played for 4yrs in conjunction with DAOC/EQ.

I agree with everything the OP has stated, and the Rats (aka: what the devs call themselves) have done nothing but pissed all over their loyal customers for YEARS.

You want to know what the turning point for me was oh so many years ago? When they started FORCING people away from open-mission player driven command into a linear LOCKED combat mission system that did not allow squads or other divisions from breaking out and doing a radical stategy to cause enemy forces strain on anything other than specified HQ's and supply lines.

They linearized the system, and it pissed everyone I know off that played WW2. All of my friends left, and then my entire Division quit, so I did too. I tried to go back a year ago, but I was "temp banned" by an admin because they thought I was cheating (I didn't even know cheats existed for WW2 Online).

Essentially, I had a squadmate spotting for me on the other side of a ridgeline & I used an 88mm + supply truck for ammo resupply on the back-end of a ridgeline. After about 9 confirmed armor kills + countless infantry kills from HE I was temp-banned for 6hrs for "hacking".

Turns out I killed a "Rat" who was on allied each time he got a piece of armor without knowing it. He raged, logged on as a "Ghost" admin, watched ONLY me (missing my spotter completely), didn't even try to contact me about it, and temp-banned me from rage. It was only after several days of fighting with customer support over the issue that I was told what happened.

Screw them, and their wimpering product they've shafted all over the place deserves to rest in piece as it USED to be a quality product!

S!

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Man, whats with the WW2 Online hate?

Seriously- The WW2 Online Forum is becoming the new MO Forum to go to for laughs... But here is the thing. Honestly this isnt a bad game. This game is pretty sweet and if massive amounts of people played I see the potential for this to be one opf the best MMO experiences I have ever seen.

-Its the managment of this game which is killing it- Not a bad game.

We all know the price is too high. We all know F2P isnt going to save this game- But I am seeing somew really un founded and unfair statements about the "game" itself.

• axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

Seriously- The WW2 Online Forum is becoming the new MO Forum to go to for laughs... But here is the thing. Honestly this isnt a bad game. This game is pretty sweet and if massive amounts of people played I see the potential for this to be one opf the best MMO experiences I have ever seen.

We all know the price is too high. We all know F2P isnt going to save this game- But I am seeing somew really un founded and unfair statements about the "game" itself.

FPS issues.

Clipping players, terrain, objects.

Server reliablility

CTD's

Memory leak (that seems to have been around since the moses)

Loss of HC officers so now CRS pulls the strings more than ever (they've always "suggested" moves for HC members which I've seen directly"

F2P and returning players paying far far less then those that have been commited to the game from day 1.

Customer support/service

Dated graphics and video glitches

New makeup (aka skins) for inf that is all the rage!  (not)

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

What's with all the "Appologists" flooding these forums trying to make unfounded claims?

This forum is filled with players who have been urged by the WW2Online staff to help promote the game's move to F2P, and talk about how "Amazing" the game is while ignoring all the horribly glaring bugs/issues at hand.

Granted my post has a bit of resentment behind it due to how they handled the game, and their current people on staff. However, I've noticed the moment someone posts something critical of a product we get people saying "What's with all the hate?!", but then turn an utter blind-eye towards overly-positive posts that almost stink of bias.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713
    Originally posted by Fadedbomb

What's with all the "Appologists" flooding these forums trying to make unfounded claims?

This forum is filled with players who have been urged by the WW2Online staff to help promote the game's move to F2P, and talk about how "Amazing" the game is while ignoring all the horribly glaring bugs/issues at hand.

Granted my post has a bit of resentment behind it due to how they handled the game, and their current people on staff. However, I've noticed the moment someone posts something critical of a product we get people saying "What's with all the hate?!", but then turn an utter blind-eye towards overly-positive posts that almost stink of bias.

LOL- No. Please dont get me wrong.

I see the influx of "viral marketers" here as well (hence the comparison to the MO Forums, which are not nearly that entertaining anymore- Sadly...)

Not meaning to hinder any discussion for anyone- Just pointing out that I feel the game could be a blast and is a good game. Its just badly managed and makes horrible desicions.

• maxiozmaxioz Member Posts: 16

Yep we are here to stay now...

And hell no you will not be able to sit in a pitty corner crying your hearts out without anyone challanging your posts anymore. Some of your points are valid, i grant u that, but to call us bias for supporting a game we love, what does that make you?

Alot of you seem to be on some kind of personal crusade against this game....no one is holding a gun to your head, just leave it be and let ppl come to their own conclusions about the game, wether this a game is for them or not, OK? 

Its certainly not a pity corner.  Seems it's become another chocolate star licking area for pro CRS prop.

What this actually is though is a place where the real issues and conerns of the playerbase can be discussed and shown without over moderation and CRS control.  Yes, your forum drums are pounding but again, the real gamers out there will see through all the bs here (mine included) and STEAM GREENLIGHT will too.

It's a dead game.  F2P will keep you 100 paying players happy for a while but wwiiol needs to be pulled off the I.V.'s and left to die.  CRS needs to try to start another project and change the management out and see if they can make a game that can support itself and manage it in a positive way so that thousands of players don't walk away from the next project when it is in its hayday because of poor judgements and actions of playnet and crs.

The only pity I see is that from you guys coming in here from forum pleas to try to upsale the game.  Just like the same 100 people upvoting steam.  Just like the same 100 people pledging money to kickstarter again and again.  Just like the same 100 people blowing each other in the offtopic area on wwiiol forums (again the only real action around wwiiol is watching the forums princesses like the flood of losers that have come to save their dieing game).

This is the most fighting wwiiol has seen in a long time........

We are just here to share our views of the game, as you are doing, bring a balance to the discussion, not "upsale" the game as you say, the only difference from now and before we came is that there is now 2 sides of this discussion. That is why we have rallied here, we are trying to keep the discussion sane. Criticism is fine, but for a guy like you who have been so personally insulted you really cant provide a clear image of the game, and while i can somewhat understand your frustration. I find it better for new people to try the game for themselves, make up their own conclusion if this is a game for them or not, understood?

The game is free to play, so they will have time to evaluate the game for as long as the want....

And to have a discussion you kinda need 2 sides of it, not just one, be it positive or negative, and this forum have been kinda one sided for some time now.......

Yes but the truth is far easier to give when you don't have your dick all the way in the thing.

I have no ties to this dead horse anymore other than the hate I feel towards a company that took my money and did not give me a product that I personally feel fulfilled my investment, but the money has been paid and in internet land you don't get refunds....

You guys are fluffers trying to save your addiction.  You are hand and hand good doers from the wwiiol forums rallying to support after a battle cry from another of your loyal few.

Come in and fluff away.  The truth is there for people to go see for themselves.  Go log in.  Try it.  Play for free.  That's their right and I want them too.

I hope they stay and start paying $17.99 to help out.  I just want them to know what is behind the doors before they walk into a dirty building.  Thats all.

Keep fluffing.  The truth will be there for them to see after only a couple weeks of play.  Then they can log off and move on to other things, cheaper things that suit their fancy.

Btw you call us loosers, mr personal crusader since 2009...yes...we are the loosers....mmmkay.

Thanks for the laugh i needed that....:).

Yep that is all i want aswell, i know this game is not for everyone, but still ALOT of ppl have not even heard of this game (especially in Europe), and when they try it they get hooked, and others dont like it at all. That is fine, that's how it should be....

Originally posted by maxioz

Btw you call us loosers, mr personal crusader since 2009...yes...we are the loosers....mmmkay.

Thanks for the laugh i needed that....:).

Actually 11/08.

Funny thing is I was the only one talking about this game since it had gone downhill so much since the last post on it back in 2005.

Now we have 6 people talking about it.  Split about 50/50.

That speaks for itself.  No new people talking about it.  Just pizzed off past customers and die hard savers.  More will come but in all honesty it won't be anyone new.

Thats the sad part and why I am mad too.  CRS failed and dropped the ball way to many years ago and now are in panic mode to get a couple more years out of it.  They are doing it by squeezing the current players and giving it away to new/quitters.

Thats really it. 

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Got over your lie about being banned Axishatr?

if you have to lie to make a point, I don't think that point has greatly reduced credibility.

Its helpful that people are getting a different perspective on the game, at least, from all quarters as debate is good.

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Usually I just lurk, but I signed up just to tell the cheerleaders to  take thier pom-poms and go back to the WWIIOL forums where all 37 of their subscribers can talk about how great the game is.
    Originally posted by depot12
    Usually I just lurk, but I signed up just to tell the cheerleaders to  take thier pom-poms and go back to the WWIIOL forums where all 37 of their subscribers can talk about how great the game is.

Yeah its really that bad.

Sorry you had to go through it.

• N1ckMN1ckM Member Posts: 8

Totally false information, our squad alone has many more than that!

http://www.13inf.com

• WhackoWhacko Member UncommonPosts: 137

The plug should have been pulled 6 years ago....

• N1ckMN1ckM Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Whacko

The plug should have been pulled 6 years ago....

Many, many people are still enjoying the game, there's no need to pull any plugs please .

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by N1ckM

Totally false information, our squad alone has many more than that!

http://www.13inf.com

When do you do squad ops?  You could swamp an AO if only half showed up.

• Skers11Skers11 Member Posts: 28
    It is always a good time when you get high squad numbers playing on squad nights etc.  The only complaint I have with those types of numbers is getting a word in on TS.  Tough to keep track of all the contact reports etc.  Wish there was an easier way to breakout groups that big into manageable AND functional TS squads that still communicate, but just not everyone in one giant room. 
    Originally posted by Skers11
    It is always a good time when you get high squad numbers playing on squad nights etc.  The only complaint I have with those types of numbers is getting a word in on TS.  Tough to keep track of all the contact reports etc.  Wish there was an easier way to breakout groups that big into manageable AND functional TS squads that still communicate, but just not everyone in one giant room. 

Thats kind of funny because the last time I played I couldn't talk either, but it wasn't contacts reporting flooding the channel.  No, it was the anger from people being killed by clippers and CRS not having anyone on to deal with it.  Or, 20 people all cussing because everyone crashed to desktop at the same time after a 20 minute travel mission.  Even better, set up on a town and someone locks the map because there is a server issue and no one can move units around on the map and then the whole squad on TS yells and leaves the game.

Yep, TS is overloaded.