Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having a blast in this game.

splatfarmerxsplatfarmerx Member UncommonPosts: 12

It's fun, free, and has a great customer service team.

I have been looking around for a new game for months now,and this is the first one that makes me lose sleep and forget to eat.

Check it out, might be as surprised as I was.

Comments

• Benjz108Benjz108 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i got bored easily...generic asian grindin' w/ the slow-paced fighting style same with Seven Souls online and with added mount gimmicks.
  • saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    after playing gw2 i will never go back to farm boring quest hubs
  • PsyentistPsyentist Member UncommonPosts: 46

Having repetetion as part of a grinder is goddamn blasphemy.  By lvl 50, you're forced to do repeat quests to fill gaps in XP to a ridiculous degree.  One can only hope they add a huge amount of content post-beta.  But it seems doubtful from the Asian server which is a few patches ahead; implementing new areas at high level rather than suplimenting the gaps.

I played both closed and open beta, changes were minimal, and this game seems destined for the scrap heap as the devs can just focus on keeping Korean Cafe kids content with a numbers game.  

Looking to replace GW2, LoL, or DDO?  Run the other way, this is the definition of a grinder.  Cash shop required equipment unlocks is also a hilarious drawback (and yes, i know the best equips arent required, everyone makes that point, but still, you get a good boss drop, you have to pay to use it or sell it for next to nothing).