Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2 - Place Beta Key Offers and Requests in This Thread

Comments

• shadi1thorekshadi1thorek Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Oh well, no luck on Twitter maybe someone here have a key to spare. Fingers crossed :)
  • ArasalArasal Member Posts: 1

Hi guys,

Anybody got a spare key? I would be greatful. Thanks ;).

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

ah this never works for me but i will try again!

anybody have a extra key please?

• NismoGTRNismoGTR Member Posts: 35
    I'm very interested to try out this game, I'm into the sci-fi genre and very much a seasoned FPS gamer, I'm not into fantasy genre so the only MMO I've played for a good period of time is EVE online, but I'm a FPS to the core so EVE online really didn't satisfy my needs. I would very much appreciate a beta key for the US region, thanks.
  • cichiceancichicean Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Can I haz a key pls? I'm very excited about this one, long have I waited for a non-lobby open world map sci-fi mmoFPS that allows me the use of tactical terrain features to camp and snipe.
  • bendwc10bendwc10 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Not having played PS1, I'm really interested in seeing what this game has to offer and I don't pvp a heck of a lot in MMOS sothis would be a little newbish to me.   If anyone would have a spare beta key, I would appreciate it
  • Rahx_UKRahx_UK Member UncommonPosts: 53

(EU)

CRKK-N6FD-GDGT-FAP3-ZCK2

To Redeem:
    1. Go to www.PlanetSide2.com and enter your key.
    2. Go to www.PlanetSide2.com/download and login with your Station name and password.
    3. Download Launchpad and run/install.
    4. Login with your Station name and password to start downloading.
    5. When download is complete, press Play

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

Looking for 1 PS2 (US) Buddy key if anyone has one please pm me before sending it so you don't end up sending me one after someone sent one. I JUST NEED 1 :) lol. 

Thanks

• AquitisAquitis Member Posts: 24

Please!

West Coast USA

• vernesvernes Member UncommonPosts: 79

I am aware I am not the only one, however, I cast my fate in with the rest and make my request here for a beta key as well.

Should it matter, I am aware that the main reason behind a beta is to test it and report any bugs found.

• dimasokdimasok Member UncommonPosts: 183
    I am always late for the big game giveaways! Please allow me to have a key as well :)
  • DkompozeDkompoze Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Looking for a beta key - long time player of original PS - havent been lucky enough to get a key yet - i have pie :)
  • L3nnyGpL3nnyGp Member UncommonPosts: 153
    Be cool to be granted a beta key for Planetside 2, please and thank you.
  • causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    I would absolutely love a key! I have a Glitch key to share if you want to :]
  • rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54
    i just missed the give aways so i could use one please, thanx :)
  • OzivoisOzivois Member UncommonPosts: 598

If anyone grabbed a key today and isn't going to use it I would really appreciate one.

• SandbloxSandblox Member UncommonPosts: 180

Hey everyone! I am a avid pvp fan (HoN, LoL, SMITE, GW2 (mostly do just pvp), Darkfall etc) I have been watching some beta videos and now I would really love to give PS2 a try and see if it is for me or not. Game looks very promising. 

SO yea....would love a beta key! Thanks everyone ^^

• ace80kace80k Member UncommonPosts: 151
    Would love a key! I need something to test my new rig here out. Never played PS1, but I've played quite a few other SoE games for long periods of time. Looking forward to seeing the Forge Light engine in action.
  • ZyriousZyrious Member Posts: 7
    Beta tested the first, did galaxy drops, remember the old bridge battles and massive battles of the beta and open beta. Would love a shot at the close beta if you have a key you dont need.
  • Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Would be great if someone could throw me a key, told all my friends to sign up for this game and it seems I'm the only one left without access. :foreveralone:
  • squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I have a key to give away, anyone interested in playing this weekend?
  • Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Originally posted by squeee

From sunday on I'd be up for playing, will be at oktoberfest prior to that...

Missing a comrade or something? :4

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by squeee

I would LOVE a key for my buddy. Because now I'm playing alone :[

And I have a key for Glitch to offer I you want to.

• SenkenshaSenkensha Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I have been dying to try this game out.  Obviously not literally, but everything about this game looks appealing and I adored the first game.  Please drop me a line if you can spare a key or can point me in the right direction! :D
  • TuxasTuxas Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am also iterested  trying, I played PS1 until the BFRs ruined it (atleast for me).
This discussion has been closed.