Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle Pets: Can't wait

BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

After an 8 month hiatus I resubbed.

Only reason I am coming back is to be the Battle Pet Champ on Uldaman and across my battle group if thats how it works in tourny mode.

I resubbed Friday and spent all weekend gathering I didn't have and would like to have in my deck. 

See you all on the battle field and are you interested in this feature?

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Comments

• LorkiiLorkii Member Posts: 88
    My wife patched up our WoW clients, not sure if that means she wants to get the x pac or not. We re currently playing Rift, waiting for x pac, PS2 beta, we both love it to death. Waiting to see FFXIV 2.0, and can t wait to dabble in Torchlight 2 co op together. If she wants WoW as well, I ll have to quit my job, just to have tme to play. She even mentioned going back to FFXI when it s x pac came out, ugh. As far as battle pets go, ya I like the idea.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by Lorkii
    My wife patched up our WoW clients, not sure if that means she wants to get the x pac or not. We re currently playing Rift, waiting for x pac, PS2 beta, we both love it to death. Waiting to see FFXIV 2.0, and can t wait to dabble in Torchlight 2 co op together. If she wants WoW as well, I ll have to quit my job, just to have tme to play. She even mentioned going back to FFXI when it s x pac came out, ugh. As far as battle pets go, ya I like the idea.

She have a single sister that is like her?

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• macrowowmacrowow Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by Betaguy

haha. I got mine into Wow too so she would quit griping at me when I play. Primo strat

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by macrowow
    Originally posted by Betaguy

haha. I got mine into Wow too so she would quit griping at me when I play. Primo strat

I think that is a bad move.  I got my crazy Ex to play and it consumed her life.  Long story but the moral is, who is going to make you samiches?