It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here is what i think the next generation of MMOs should have in one game:
1. thempark with alot of sandbox elements through the leveing and endgame
2. dynamic raids and dungouns- group content that can change totally through things that your team does. this changes the gameplay for the dungeon and keeps players on there toes. not to mention they dont get tired of doign the same old thing.
3. No more raids and dungeons that have one mob that everybody super wacks on until it dies.
4. new AI in NPc's that react better in combat and non combat fashions. let them move around mroe aroudn towns, have more conversations, enemies react to you even though the dont agro. they dont just stand around and act liek your not there when you run past them.
5. mini games/ fluff- not just combat, but games that we can play outt of combat.
6. weather/ night and day system
Add to the list if you would like.