Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This AWSOME GAME needs Hype !!!

13»

Comments

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

sorry to disappoint some of You but AoW in CS have horses,fashion, and items to increase exp in crafting nothing more

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE5MzY1NzYw.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onl_63MfSes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxbPnPla6s

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by doragon86

Gpotato? Noooooopppee. 

+1

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

im definately play it

but dont like that they change the game's name in EU-US

prefer the Age of WuShu from all others

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • mrmaxiomrmaxio Member Posts: 4
    Still waiting for it too come out, when is it ?
  • EdelbertEdelbert Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Originally posted by evilastro
    None of the videos have overly impressed me, Blade and Soul looks much more promising.

To each his own ofc. But I think AoW beats the living daylights outa BaS. The aesthetics in AoW outclasses anything in BaS. And BaS has this crappy fantasy look that AION and most other asian MMOs have. So I pick AoW 7 days a week over BaS.

Edit. Although I´m not gonna play this one for the graphics. It´s the actuall gameplay that intrigues me.

If it comes down to graphics and the technical side of things AoW doesn't stand a chance against BaS.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Originally posted by Edelbert
    None of the videos have overly impressed me, Blade and Soul looks much more promising.

To each his own ofc. But I think AoW beats the living daylights outa BaS. The aesthetics in AoW outclasses anything in BaS. And BaS has this crappy fantasy look that AION and most other asian MMOs have. So I pick AoW 7 days a week over BaS.

Edit. Although I´m not gonna play this one for the graphics. It´s the actuall gameplay that intrigues me.

If it comes down to graphics and the technical side of things AoW doesn't stand a chance against BaS.

In a kung-fu game, I'll take the more traditional look of AoW any day compared to the over-the-top stuff in BaS.  Comparing the two games is like comparing apples to APPLES. (one of the game features bigger apples.)

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

Sandbox and cash shop based game?

Haha. No thanks.     

• EdelbertEdelbert Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Roxtarr
    Originally posted by Edelbert

In a kung-fu game, I'll take the more traditional look of AoW any day compared to the over-the-top stuff in BaS.  Comparing the two games is like comparing apples to APPLES. (one of the game features bigger apples.)

I don't care what you prefer. From a technical POV BaS mops the floor with AoW.