Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars will fail,die,close pops are dropping ..The END is COMING!

spirus7spirus7 Member UncommonPosts: 142

..BLAAHHH spare me with those posts!!Iits fine to complain about something you dont like about the game ..but teh dramaaa omg!Me and my friends are enjoying the game or you can say we are enjoying the NOW! I/WE dont care about what will or maybe happen!The Fact is that the game is very very good and we are having a blast!(thats games are all about right?!having fun?)sooo ..writing hypothetically about the up coming end or fail about something it realy makes me ..blaaaaahhh!i know i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion BUT >> not their own set of facts <<!  so if IF the game fails me! (i dont care about "you"!) i will move to the next one i will find to my taste! and i will not qq about anything.So far so good gw2 has potential and has flaws its not perfect !  ..gaming life goes on!

Comments

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

It's cold outside.

What is the point of this thread.

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415

Then why are you even making this thread? I agree that topics going " GW2 will fail" "GW2 will be a sucess" and whatever kind off hyperbole and future prediction is annoying and pointless, so i ignore it.

This threads will also be closed most likely eventually. So why bother making this comment? Just let it go and post on the ones worth discussing. And yes, i know the irony in myu own post.

• WootloopsWootloops Member UncommonPosts: 165
    People say they're having "a blast" too much.
  • spirus7spirus7 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    the weather here is great and im enjoying my ice cold fredo <3 .if you dont get the point ..im sorry i cant help you with that! =) but im vlad you asked! =)
  • winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Sylvarii

It's cold outside.

What is the point of this thread.

I'm guessing someone needed attention?

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Wootloops
    People say they're having "a blast" too much.

Its a good game, just the fans and haters go alittle overboard on both sides. Guess thats standard for these forums though.

ppl say they are having a blast as much ppl say the arent having a blast ? sooo you are trying to say ..ermm never mind :)
  • andypandyrandypandyr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Anyone see the irony in this  ....you say Blahhh Spare us these posts ... perhaps you should have spared us yours OP ?
  • ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459
    Hey, look on the bright side. While people are here predicting the doom of GW2 they are leaving our WoW forums alone for a change........OK i guess that is just my brightside :)

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Originally posted by andypandyr
    Anyone see the irony in this  ....you say Blahhh Spare us these posts ... perhaps you should have spared us yours OP ?

i will spare you nothing as long you (not you .."you")  are predicting the d00m of everything! =) you dont get the point of this do you? .. =) 

Originally posted by Shadoed
    Hey, look on the bright side. While people are here predicting the doom of GW2 they are leaving our WoW forums alone for a change........OK i guess that is just my brightside :)

wow forums saved?you owe me!! =)

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459
    Originally posted by spirus7
    Originally posted by Shadoed

wow forums saved?you owe me!! =)

Lol, noted.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• IfrianMMOIfrianMMO Member UncommonPosts: 252

I predict the doom of this thread.

It´s subscription number sucks, it´s producing no money and there is no hype.

i will spare you nothing as long you (not you .."you")  are predicting the d00m of everything! =) you dont get the point of this do you? .. =) 

Yes I do its a pointless thread .. ;)

Originally posted by IfrianMMO

oh boy thats why you dont enjoy a game?because its producing no money?! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ..

pointless but you keep posting to this pointless thread  ..giving alot of point..  =)

pointless but you keep posting to this pointless thread  ..giving alot of point..  =)

I'm guessing you need a hug .... ;)

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678

oh boy thats why you dont enjoy a game?because its producing no money?! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ..

becouse he cant buy this 50$ awesome looking mount in a subscription based mmo :P

I'm guessing you need a hug ..

gief hug ..I NEVER say no to a hug!as long you are a girl ..and a good looking one =D

Originally posted by saurus123

becouse he cant buy this 50$ awesome looking mount in a subscription based mmo :P

heh aouch .. ;)

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

Indeed a fantastic game! Best out the atm. I hit 79 yesterday and been playing since headstart.

Have not had this much fun in a mmo in a long time. Usually a new AAA mmo starts to loose its shine after the first weeks but this actually gets more fun with each week that passes :D

*Sends brofist and mental highfive to spirus7* 

www.rocklynn.se

• eAzydamaneAzydaman Member Posts: 218

Am I the only one that has noticed a sliiigggghttttt decrease in hate threads? :)

MMORPG forums : for the drama

GW2guru : for the constructive threads with builds and theorycrafting

Official forums: for reporting issues and official respones

Reddit: for entertainment and cool tips and tricks.

Us forum lurkers have a lot to choose from when it comes to GW2.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

gief hug ..I NEVER say no to a hug!as long you are a girl ..and a good looking one =D

Wow.. Seriously shallow man..

I enjoy GW2 but this post is just as bad as all the doom predicting ones, actually It's worse.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    The bottom line is that the only thing that matters is player retention for expansions. We can talk about doom and gloom after the first expansion fails to sell well, until then the game is a success.
  • MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    Originally posted by evilastro
    The bottom line is that the only thing that matters is player retention for expansions. We can talk about doom and gloom after the first expansion fails to sell well, until then the game is a success.

Not really. I don't know if GW2 will keep selling or not (maybe it will reach 3 million), but TOR sold this much, as lost a the majority of it's playerbase and was considererd a failure aswell. GW2 may end up following the same path

MMORPGs are long term games. If you can attract a ton of people but failt of keep them for more than a couple months, i see that as a huge flaw of a game.

Also, financial income, speed of updates, and potential future issues that might surfuce, etc. Many factors can contribute to the "failure" of a game. I mean, i don't care for Diablo at all, but despote selling 5x more than GW2, it's called a failure.

But i do agree that teh biggest "test" for this game will come with the expansion and how many buy it. However, the game took 5 years in developement, so i expect teh xpack 1 year, 1/2 years from now. Until them, new mmos come out and reveneu is needed.

This discussion has been closed.