Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favorite class so far?

124»

Comments

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I've experimented early levels with various classes but decided to stick with ranger to the end before seriously trying any of the others.  I am doing a lot of exploring and it's fun for me to find the pets and collect them.  It reallly gives me something to look forward to as I move into new lands and keeps me alert and motivated to keep going.  I like that you can collect a lot of pets and switch them out, as well as name them. 

I can't believe there is no sub for this game.  Best $60 I've paid for an mmo in a LONG time.

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

MESMER !!!

in the beginning its really tough, u feel like u do no damage at all and u suck ! but after lvl 15 +- u start to get used to the weapon set rotation and start to pown !!! its AWESOME ! 

so many clones phantons that makes the enemy just go crazy !!

• latinkurolatinkuro Member Posts: 121
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Really having a blast with my warrior. At 47, I'm specced 20 defense/ 17 arms, with emphasis on defensive stats for the gear, and I'm quite hard to kill. Emphasis on bleeds and crits is fun to play too. Using 5 signets for PVE (+200 precision at my level... =P).

Yep I did almost the same for my warrior chose toughness and vitality gear with major runes for power and vitality it's great for general PVE atm I'm insanely difficult to kill.

yet, when I go into AC I could just as well go in naked.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Mesmer is by far my favorite..

I thought engineer would be my fav,but to me its just OK.

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    Ranger.
    1) due to the pets. Beause of the how many there are. Each is differet. Going to tkae me a while to figure out each is ones special trate.
    2) I have 3. Each with a different weapon set and i like them all

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• Gamer1o1Gamer1o1 Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by tank017
    The only ones being close to right in this poll is warrior and necro lol

I'm surprised the Elementalist & Necromancer are so low - I see a bit of them and tons of warriors and guardians

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Guardian and Necromancer are probably my two favourite, but with being allowed to tinker on any class at max i find it really hard to not say i love them all because i do in different ways. Trying my hardest to stick with Guardian in both PvE and PvP at the moment for fear of ending up playing all of them and not being great at any.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Really having a blast with my warrior. At 47, I'm specced 20 defense/ 17 arms, with emphasis on defensive stats for the gear, and I'm quite hard to kill. Emphasis on bleeds and crits is fun to play too. Using 5 signets for PVE (+200 precision at my level... =P).

That +40 precision per signet is a great bonus. crits!

Warriors are fun to me.  Rifle + Great sword.  I like mace as well.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Loving my hammer wielding asura warrior dude. Lots of comedy value, really kinetic.

Axe / axe for my weap swap pve - aoe madness

Mace / horn for wvw, bow when I'm defending.

That's the coolness with warrior lots if options
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I like mesmer too, but I can only really get a avoidance "tank" / conditioner working with it
  • HybridvampyrHybridvampyr Member Posts: 61
    I am loving my Necro, Well spec is just crazy fun. The suvivorability is also just crazy.
  • Gamer1o1Gamer1o1 Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by Hybridvampyr
    I am loving my Necro, Well spec is just crazy fun. The suvivorability is also just crazy.

How is there DPS at higher levels?

• HalandirHalandir Member UncommonPosts: 773

My main: Human male elementalist. I like... really like and accept his shortcomings (lets face it... even with vitality+ gear he is a sad whining wimp.

Rolled an asuran necro as well... Gawd his survivability is amazing and the shortlegged bugger just kind of grows on you. 

I bet I would delete my human ele and focus on my asuran necro if only.... Crap my fenale Norn mesmer is just... FUN to play with.

AAargh - cant answer OP's question... Too much to see, do, fight, having too much fun.... Leaving the omnipresent and useless conclusions to the trolls on this one :)

We dont need casuals in our games!!! Errm... Well we DO need casuals to fund and populate our games - But the games should be all about "hardcore" because: We dont need casuals in our games!!!
    (repeat ad infinitum)

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    I find that none of the classes are overly fun, but I'm currently playing a Thief and it's the only one I've not gotten bored of by level 12. Currently 21.
  • pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396
    my first choice was engineer and meanwhile i tried necro (L15), guardian(L5) and ranger (L4), but none is near the variety from engineer: its magnific, those grenades , bombs the mortar elite skill and so many more stuff for any situation even to heal its quite good.