Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Marvel Heroes: David Brevik's Diablo 3

2»

Comments

• insaner666insaner666 Member Posts: 18
    I Really don't know what to think about this game, since DCUO and Champions is all that i wish inside a Super-Hero MMORPG,  Marvel thing doesnt allow you to customize and is a Diablo like view, i SAY ITS A FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL but this is my opinion.

• MataOCDMataOCD Member Posts: 54
    Originally posted by remyburke
    TBH, if it's Diablo-esque, adding a character creator wouldn't make me play it anyways. Hate this style of game. Not sure why, but I always have. /shrug

Strange, I love this style of gameplay! The game is very promising!

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by Asamof
    Originally posted by Z3R01

from the fine folks who brought you Hellgate London...

a marvel themed online game!

Yep lets completely gloss over that the dude is the creater of the greatest ARPG series ever created...

or we can gloss over the fact that he was a co-creator amongst many who helped concieve the diablo series

and that after b.north disbanded, many of his colleagues went on to do great things (guild wars series, torchlight series) and that some of them were not so successful on their own when they didn't have their coworkers to carry them

Diablo was his concept, he named the god damn thing after his hometown... Not for that guy there would be no diablo.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

from the fine folks who brought you Hellgate London...

a marvel themed online game!

Yep lets completely gloss over that the dude is the creater of the greatest ARPG series ever created...

or we can gloss over the fact that he was a co-creator amongst many who helped concieve the diablo series

and that after b.north disbanded, many of his colleagues went on to do great things (guild wars series, torchlight series) and that some of them were not so successful on their own when they didn't have their coworkers to carry them

Diablo was his concept, he named the god damn thing after his hometown... Not for that guy there would be no diablo.

again, completely missed the point

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    This game will most likely have better gameplay than D3. That being said, I still would rather be able to create my own hero with other characters abilities that I can mix and match or something, rather than being forced into playing specific characters. I doubt I'll ever play this game simply for that reason. It's something I didn't like at all about D3 (being given characters with no customization, which I expected as a step forward from D2), and I won't like it here.