Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name changed to Game Of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms..

Game changed it's name to Game Of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms, and Bigpoint will show it's first trailer (gfmeplay) on San Diegi Comic-Con.

PvP with hold contol in Westeros, men! sirsly! AWESOME!

Comments

• UnkillableUnkillable Member UncommonPosts: 123

i simply cannot wait for this game, browser based or not, i enjoy the series a great deal. i would like to hear any and all info on its development. 

• kidkiediskidkiedis Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Unkillable

i simply cannot wait for this game, browser based or not, i enjoy the series a great deal. i would like to hear any and all info on its development. 

Actualy, game looks great even if if it wouldn't be about Westeros.)) Just one interview with features.

But world of Westeros fits here perfectly.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

If i have to buy tokens to continue playing because my character is tired like most browser games then it could be the best thing ever and I won't play it.

Does anyone have any idea about the restrictions this game will have?

• kidkiediskidkiedis Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

If i have to buy tokens to continue playing because my character is tired like most browser games then it could be the best thing ever and I won't play it.

Devs said "no pay2win in GoT:SK". But who knows..

Hope that germans are less greedy then russians with their Allods)))

For now with all info game looks like M&B-online just with real political map and some economy, which is good and mature. And I definitely hope that HBO and Bigpoint won't ruin it with "token"-like things.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Originally posted by kidkiedis
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

Devs said "no pay2win in GoT:SK". But who knows..

Hope that germans are less greedy then russians with their Allods)))

For now with all info game looks like M&B-online just with real political map and some economy, which is good and mature. And I definitely hope that HBO and Bigpoint won't ruin it with "token"-like things.

Yeah I agree, I love GoT and I also love Battlestar Galactica and playing that game was a depressing experience, such a terrible use of a potentially great IP.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
  • DarthPiesDarthPies Member UncommonPosts: 4
    A good game of thrones mmo has tons of possibility. If it has strategy, pvp, pve and story then it'll easily climb the ranks. Sadly, i doubt this one's good enough. 
  • MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by Biskop

New trailer with gameplay footage.

Looks like shit imho.

To be fair, many compare it to Mount & Blade. Mount & Blade looks as you describe. Mount & Blade is one of the funnest games I have played in recent years.