Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaineng World!

SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Transfer here if you like the movie 300.  We fight huge zergs all day and get gangbanged by the other two worlds.  There is always something to take.  Come to the hard mode world for the most gratification.  Note, this place is not for the feint hearted.

/carryon

Comments

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Hopefully some solid guilds/alliance that's sick of que troubles will transfer there. That's the transition on devonas at the moment as well. We do very well during primetime but outside of that window we are hurting bad for numbers.
  • SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    Yeah, it's fun when you guys are sleeping and we have a chinese army that logs in and takes a lot of stuff with zero resistance, but during the day, that is flipped lol...
  • Yeah I am on devona's rest against you guys and there are a few guilds that put up a pretty good fight but you are clearly outnumbered.

Devon's is pretty low too but we had an influx of guilds recently however our off hours are very low.

I dunno why there is no 2v1 versus Northern shiverpeaks who has much more than either server.  Well I do know really.  Because Kaineng got pushed all the way to their keep and had to fight all comers.  Dumb strategy on Devon's part IMO.  They took the keep and towers back but if they had been left alone and pressured NS it would have been better for both servers. 

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    We defened Cliffside with a fuckton of siege on the cliffs for like 3 hours today, it was hilariously epic.