Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: Letter from the Producer LIVE Dated

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix and the Final Fantasy XIV team have revealed the details behind the next "Letter from the Producer LIVE". During the event, players can submit questions via the official Twitter feed and, if chosen, will be answered during a live broadcast via YouTube.

Date & Time:  September 14, 2012, from 4:00 a.m. (PDT)

URL:  YouTube Live URL: http://sqex.to/Lig

Find out more on the Final Fantasy XIV page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Looking forward to 2.0,even managed to get Legacy status,woot!

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    ARR is gonna be ah-ma-zing!
  • FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081
    Can't get a digital version of this apparently. Why the heck can't I get a non-box version?!

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    Originally posted by Fadedbomb
    Can't get a digital version of this apparently. Why the heck can't I get a non-box version?!

One of the mysteries of the universe my friend..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    You can get a digital version of it through Gamestop last I checked. Of course when I did they wanted me to use there Gamestop app for PC....

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    They had retailers stop selling the old game, so thats probably why you can't find a digital download.
  • AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    I hope they'll release a translated version later today or during the following week. I don't really understand japanese :P
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    ok so i missed the stream, any replay?

So What Now?

• Rizon538Rizon538 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Ver 1.0 sale has been discontinued. The version itself is scheduled to go offline on 11 Nov with the last character save on 1 Nov. They will stop charging subscription fees for Ver 1.0 on 30 Sept. This is all in preperation for the release of ARR in the 1st quarter of 2013.

• Rizon538Rizon538 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by MadnessRealm
    I hope they'll release a translated version later today or during the following week. I don't really understand japanese :P

Twitter had a running translation of the questions and answers. May still be able to access it. Community Reps should have a translated recap of the same on the official forums by Monday.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    Originally posted by Rizon538
    Originally posted by MadnessRealm

Twitter had a running translation of the questions and answers. May still be able to access it. Community Reps should have a translated recap of the same on the official forums by Monday.

Seems it's already been done : http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/54357-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-III-Q-A-Updates