Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My proudest moment in my entire MMO career

My proudest moment in my entire MMO career was unlocking this achievement.

Ok, so not really, but it was satisfying to put a thousand small furry bunnies to the sword.

Comments

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    haha nice! I also kill every little furry little bugger I come acrost.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Deathenger
    haha nice! I also kill every little furry little bugger I come acrost.

HAHA nice so do I.  Did not realize there was an achievement for that.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• TheIronLegionTheIronLegion Member Posts: 269
    Hey if they were meant to live they'd have bigger teeth, right ;)?

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    now you have to think that's funny , I don't care who you are

I miss DAoC

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298

YOU MONSTER.

... Would be somthing i'd say if i wasn't proud of you killing all those annoying, tiny creatures.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Kill everything!

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

if i remember it comes in tiers. First its 10, then 50, then 100, then 500, then 1,000. Once I realized that I could conquer the known rabbit world with the press of my 1 key..it was on.

Edit: Oh and mouse over the achievements; They have really funny descriptions. The "Ooze slayer" one says "Punch them in the right spot and they make cool patterns in the mud"

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

No offense but this is in my opinion one of the reasons games are now less about the experience and more about the solo player and his accomplishments, and then people's desire to for some reason share them.

Why would anyone on this planet care how many bunnies you killed but you?  Games these days are just full of useless tasks to make people feel like they have accomplished something, instead of focusing on engaging and deep gameplay elements.

I know its important to you and really I'm not tryng to offend even though your framing it as "I'm just being silly"  But deep down you do want someone to comment on how cool that is.

This is really just another version, of the master, master, sargent, sargent achievement mentality that has made its way into every game type.

/rant off

CONGRATULATIONS DUDE THAT IS SO SUPER AWESOME!!!!!  Im working on mine now just a few hundered more to go!

Originally posted by snapfusion

No offense but this is in my opinion one of the reasons games are now less about the experience and more about the solo player and his accomplishments, and then people's desire to for some reason share them.

Why would anyone on this planet care how many bunnies you killed but you?  Games these days are just full of useless tasks to make people feel like they have accomplished something, instead of focusing on engaging and deep gameplay elements.

I know its important to you and really I'm not tryng to offend even though your framing it as "I'm just being silly"  But deep down you do want someone to comment on how cool that is.

This is really just another version, of the master, master, sargent, sargent achievement mentality that has made its way into every game type.

/rant off

CONGRATULATIONS DUDE THAT IS SO SUPER AWESOME!!!!!  Im working on mine now just a few hundered more to go!

But what if killing bunnies was apart of my experience :(. This was an important accomplishment. I called my mother and she's throwing me a bunny themed party too! But seriously, Some people just want a shiny medal...like me :D. The fact that the game rewarded me for killing small things mindlessly is pretty awesome - and hilarious. It's like a not-so-hidden easter egg, or a thing to pop up and tell you "You, sir, are the bane of all the bunnies of Tyria. The earth trembles with your footsteps and all furry things shudder at the mere mention of your name!"

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    Originally posted by TheIronLegion

/rant off

But what if killing bunnies was apart of my experience :(. This was an important accomplishment. I called my mother and she's throwing me a bunny themed party too! But seriously, Some people just want a shiny medal...like me :D. The fact that the game rewarded me for killing small things mindlessly is pretty awesome - and hilarious. It's like a not-so-hidden easter egg, or a thing to pop up and tell you "You, sir, are the bane of all the bunnies of Tyria. The earth trembles with your footsteps and all furry things shudder at the mere mention of your name!"

Okay Okay as long as you are willing to admit its really that important to you, (important enough to make it your sig).  Then I suppose if its filling a void in someones life then its.....its a good thing.

/rant off

Okay Okay as long as you are willing to admit its really that important to you, (important enough to make it your sig).  Then I suppose if its filling a void in someones life then its.....its a good thing.

My life was devoid of bunny slaying until GW2 came along and showed me the way. You know as I was typing this I thought for a mere second "I could put an arrow in the knee joke here, but that'd be so 2011"...

and the main reason I changed my sig was because Mikeb told me to make a smaller one :(

• MiklosanMiklosan Member Posts: 176
    It has begun....                                ;(
  • Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Bunnies arent just cute like everybody supposes,
    They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses,
    And whats with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be bunnies!
    .... Or maybe midgets?

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Johnie-Marz
    Bunnies arent just cute like everybody supposes,
    They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses,
    And whats with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be bunnies!
    .... Or maybe midgets?

maybe they were all these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

i can see taking out 1000 of these

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Scorp2778Scorp2778 Member Posts: 31
    Don't forget about the Racoons. Those little suckers deserve to die just as much as the bunnies. :) Congrats. I enjoy fluff items like this in games. Adds a bit of  fun.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

/rant off

My life was devoid of bunny slaying until GW2 came along and showed me the way. You know as I was typing this I thought for a mere second "I could put an arrow in the knee joke here, but that'd be so 2011"...

and the main reason I changed my sig was because Mikeb told me to make a smaller one :(

You are doing it wrong.

Originally posted by GeezerGamer

/rant off

You are doing it wrong.

Darn, I knew it!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    I must make more bunny clones that aggro on you then. *evil look*

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**