Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news about Blade & soul?

Heinz130Heinz130 Member Posts: 227

Ive see several websites talking about cd keys and client downloads but i dont trust any since its a too good game to pass unnoticed by all mmorpg comunity here and out there lol

Anyways,is the game released in fact or anyone have some sexy news about the game?

WoW 4ys,EVE 4ys,EU 4ys
FH1942 best tanker for 4years
Playing WWII OL for some years untill now
many other for some months

Comments

• redman875redman875 Member Posts: 230
    Originally posted by Heinz130

Ive see several websites talking about cd keys and client downloads but i dont trust any since its a too good game to pass unnoticed by all mmorpg comunity here and out there lol

Anyways,is the game released in fact or anyone have some sexy news about the game?

Appears to be a korean game for now.

If the games going into korean beta, which i think it is, i wouldnt get excited about the game for at least another year, possibly longer.

• PicchuPicchu Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by redman875
    Originally posted by Heinz130

Appears to be a korean game for now.

If the games going into korean beta, which i think it is, i wouldnt get excited about the game for at least another year, possibly longer.

It's been in full release since June 30th. I don't really expect it to come here before sometime next year, like what they did with Aion. It IS in beta in China, though.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556

B&S was released way back in June, and it is currently the #1 MMO in Asia. The game has only been out for 4 months but it already has had 2 major expansions. The last expansion came out today.

Todays expansion is a new class, new 6 man lvl 45 instance dungeon, and a new area. PvP updates and adjustments to encourage more players to take part and there is now no max level cap increment in order to focus on class balancing and fine tuning.

Here is a video on the new update today.

http://youtu.be/kQvdZvOGeXg

Sadly the game is for Korea and Asia only. No word on when the game will come to the west.