Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sevencore: Play to Win

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

gPotato is so pleased with the retail launch of its latest MMO, Sevencore, that a new contest has been announced. The big prize is an Alienware laptop, Sevencore hoodies, a Razer Death Adder mouse or a Sumo bean bag chair. To enter the contest, players are asked to take a screen of their characters on a favorite mount.

Ensure the best performance when running Sevencore by winning an Alienware gaming laptop! To enter players must take a screenshot of themselves riding their favorite mount while participating in the Obsidian Invasion, one of several in-game events.  Once taken, screenshots posted to the official Sevencore website will be entered into a raffle to win one of many fabulous prizes.

Find out more about Sevencore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I think you have an "L" too much somewhere in your title, unless gPotato has an actual fluff cash shop for a change ;-)

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

PLAY TO WIN GPOTATO LET ME LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As my neighbour said you have an "L" too much ...

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354
    Installing the game corrupted my C library. So pretty much the standard Gpotato experience. Super.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i kind of like Sevencore but moving from Allods to 7core feels a bit of a downgrade :/

• pois0nedpois0ned Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Come on... its gpogato what you think? ..... they ruined the best Free 2 play mmorpg forever (ALLODS), i wont play NOTHING!  hosted by gpotato company
  • TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    Graphics are terrible. I don't mine poor quality but this is an obvious "I don't give a damn". The retardedly oversized elf ears that the horns clip through are just pathetic.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• ivaylo1981ivaylo1981 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    +1
  • Marmit3Marmit3 Member Posts: 2

pish pish, haters be hatin'

the publisher doesnt destroy the game, the developer does, if at all. This game is nice, its not as hi-spec as for example allods, but its okay. The event is about taking a screeshot of your mount, which you can obtain in game, so the title is in fact correct. i achieved everything i could in allods so i am in the market for a new challenge and thsi seems to be doing just fine.

marmit3