Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• DreamionDreamion GothenburgPosts: 281Member Uncommon

I have 10 buddy invites, each for a 21 day trial for eve-online. If you use one of my invites and then subscribe afterwards, I will give you 250,000,000 ISK

If you want an invite or have any questions, pm me.

• GalaxoGalaxo BucharestPosts: 389Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Galaxo
    Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key. Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested for future guidance     Safe fly!

Still have a few keys

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad RotherhamPosts: 314Member Uncommon

Looking for a Referral Key please.

Boltonsquad@hotmail.co.uk

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad RotherhamPosts: 314Member Uncommon
    Can anyone give me a key :(
  • MissionsMissions ney york, NYPosts: 1Member
    Extended trial key sent.
  • issylissyl ringstedPosts: 2Member
    need a extended trial key along with 350 mill isk offer send me mail to mavesmerte@yahoo.com
  • issylissyl ringstedPosts: 2Member
    awww no one? when i actually need it :(
    Originally posted by issyl
    awww no one? when i actually need it :(

Send it

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested for future guidance

Safe fly!

• tifalitatifalita oklahoma city, OKPosts: 8Member
    i have 9 invites left for the month. who wants one? PM me.
  • ElirionLothElirionLoth Houston, TXPosts: 285Member Uncommon
    I have 21 day free trials if anyone wants to try Eve.  Send me a PM and I'll get one to you.

6 Invites remaining.

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of 3 invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit: 5 invites remaining

Edit: I dont have any more invites left for now

• ExsilExsil ColognePosts: 1Member

Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me.

Thanks!

• DrannyDranny BarnsleyPosts: 279Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Exsil
    Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me. Thanks!

send me your email in a pm and i'll get one sent

• TheSedatedTheSedated WormsPosts: 82Member
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.
  • dcrose001dcrose001 Tulsa, OKPosts: 7Member
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.
    Originally posted by TheSedated
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.

Originally posted by dcrose001
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.

• eve_vetseve_vets stockholmPosts: 9Member

I got some free 21-day trial invite left Pm me with your email then I send a invite.

O it's not to late to start play EVE Online ! Not with the latest patch who gives you a head start into EVE Online..

On top of that yo get help from a veteran. image

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Nashua, NHPosts: 6Member

Hello there!

I have 8 Buddy Keys to giveaway to 8 interested new players. I also would be willing to help you with learning the game, and if you do decide to subscribe I will provide you with some necessary skill books to help you make your progression in the game easier. And if you also decide you want to try PvP, I will see about getting you into my corp once you are able to pilot at least a T2 Battlecruiser...

Please email me articlesof@gmail.com, if you would like a buddy key invite. Have 8 , and they will go quick so act now !!

10 invites

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Originally posted by Galaxo
    10 invites   3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit 6 keys 

• OldBikerOldBiker San Diego, CAPosts: 75Member
    I've got 30 keys available for September.  Message me if you need one.
  • Jester92Jester92 Lafayette, LAPosts: 156Member
    I have 20 keys, if interested message me, I check very very regularly for messages so you can expect very fast reponses.  Each key is a 21 day trial to eve online.

J. B.

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Nashua, NHPosts: 6Member
    I have 8 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are looking to play the game and learn, I am willing to help you in game in the early stages--and if you subscribe I will pay for some of your skill books. email me at articlesof@gmail.com