Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite NPC GW2 conversation

RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Have a favorite GW2 NPC conversation?  Share it here!

My current favorite, In Butcher's Block, between 2 Charr, some bits paraphrased... going from memory, here:

"Do you have any meat jerky?"

"Nope, all out.  We have some wurm eggs."

"No."

"Well, how about some soup?"

"No!"

"Well we have some cheese..."

"NO!!!"

"Fine then!  What do you want me to do?  Go and sacrifice a goat for you?"

"Hey, yeah!  That sounds good!  Go and sacrifice a goat for me.  Then get me some meat jerky."

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Divinitys Reach

1st says "Who would have thought about putting a shooting range next to a Tavern"

2nd NPC replies " It's OK , we only had 1 casualty this week"

that might not be exact wording but it is stil funny as hell

I miss DAoC

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Best for me was in the personal story and you go to Lions Arch for the first time, there is a grp of kids talking, its a long conversation but priceless, and it gives some historical lore info for those who dont know the lore.

Lolipops !

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Personal story instance "Stealing Secrets" where the 3 kids impersonate the main characters of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5Uwd1IHRQ&feature=share&list=UUzak4o5L1pEw9WNRIapnG3Q

LOL - Voiidiin (just above me) mentioned it as well. Good thing I have FRAPS running with all personal story things ;)

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by Reizla

Personal story instance "Stealing Secrets" where the 3 kids impersonate the main characters of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5Uwd1IHRQ&feature=share&list=UUzak4o5L1pEw9WNRIapnG3Q

LOL - Voiidiin (just above me) mentioned it as well. Good thing I have FRAPS running with all personal story things ;)

And Caith says, "focus on the dragon, you morons!"  image

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    At the Vigil HQ there is a boy begging a guard to join and the guard tells him they don't recruit children. The boy proclaims he won't eat much and give his extra food to the hungry. The guard comments about such sacrifice from one so young and says he'll talk to Soul-something.

"maybe you could clean some weapons... small, weapons."

To which the boy cheers. The inflection of the voices and the body movements in the conversation are really well done.