Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Novus Aeterno: The Next Evolutionary Step

2»

Comments

• KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520
    How to fix the "getting your shit wrecked when you're offline" problem. Make it so there are safe areas where your can settle and your bases can not be attacked or destroyed. Additionally, make the central area of the map a free for all, anyone who settles there is vulnerable to attacks, but the upside is that areas has the best materials/rewards for settling/mining there. This will encourage people to team up and form alliances to protect their operations there, so everything won't depend on one player.
  • DrNo172000DrNo172000 Member Posts: 48

This makes me think of mankind not to be confused with face of mankind.

www.Mankind.net

• IndromeIndrome Member UncommonPosts: 292
    Many promises made here I've heard before. It's now on my watch list but I will be as cautious with this as I was with GW2.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    I do like the sound of this.. Somthing i will be keeping an eye on thats for sure :)
  • TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827
    I really hope this is going to be something like a Master of Orion 2 mmo. The part about customizing your own ships and conquering oponents planets sure does sound promising.
  • CarolynKohCarolynKoh Staff WriterMember Posts: 202
    Originally posted by Deivos

Interesing, but dramatically oversold for something being called 'eternally new'.

I translated it as "New Eternity"  :)  Now, it makes me wonder what they intended.

Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com or its management.

• Sypheria5Sypheria5 Member Posts: 2
    Novus Aeterno means new beginning of time. The player takes control of a seeder coloney to rebuild its civilization, hence where the name is from.