Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is this game like

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
I  am just curios what is this game like

Comments

• DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340

complicated.

VERY complicated.

and the interface and graphics are very 2002, most of the modern things you might like are probably not there.

Theres tons of depth and I assume at least a handful of returning players but expect to be confused and lost.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

well i was looking for a game to replace swg.  I tried swtor but it was to simpe for me I would not care about the graphics to much.

So here are my questions is there open world pvp?

what is the game setting?

• Model192Model192 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Abimor

well i was looking for a game to replace swg.  I tried swtor but it was to simpe for me I would not care about the graphics to much.

Open PVP unless you have Law Enforcer chip implanted.

Post apocalyptic setting. 4 main city areas. You join a corporation and fight for power and economic/terrain domination in the wastelands.

check this out !

http://wiki.techhaven.org/Main_Page

should answer a lot of your questions.

• GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Neocron is a game I've tried to get into over the last couple years. They had a bunch of payment problems a while back, but your post made me wonder. So, try to go to the official site - down  :)  I've tried probably 5-6 times over the course of the last year and was never able to successfully get the game downloaded and patched....No idea if its any good, but there are certainly some technological hurdles to overcome to even find out.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Originally posted by Model192
    Originally posted by Abimor

Open PVP unless you have Law Enforcer chip implanted.

Post apocalyptic setting. 4 main city areas. You join a corporation and fight for power and economic/terrain domination in the wastelands.

check this out !

http://wiki.techhaven.org/Main_Page

should answer a lot of your questions.

Thanks for the info

• Model192Model192 Member UncommonPosts: 62

The game was down via the godaddy ddos attack that happened. Just so happened people that tried to hack neocron got butthurt they were banned and added neocron.com to the list =P

Game is back on, courtesy of our volunteer dev team of excellent programmers and such =)