Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing!!!

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

This has to be the best MP game i've played in the last five years.

I'm not a big shooter fan, actually i suck horribly at shooter games but this one gripped me by the balls and wont let go.

3 faction pvp, large map, bad ass vehicles, shooting that feels good, great graphics...

I didn't think SoE had it in them but what they've created here is freaking epic!!!!

I am a fan, I am a NC loyalist and... and nothing, I'll see you on the field! 

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Does it feel like bf3 or like tribes? Are the weapons with slow projectiles or bullets?

I don't see being a nc soft loyalist as a good thing...
  • beb2592beb2592 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    Does it feel like bf3 or like tribes? Are the weapons with slow projectiles or bullets?

I think he means NC as in the faction in Planetside 2... not NC soft...

Anyway I just got into beta a little while ago. I am having a lot of fun so far ( although I only played for maybe 2 hours) And I suck at shooters!

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

He's referring to the NC or  New Conglomerate   one of the 3 factions in the game to choose from.

can say how it feels personally, but various players in beta point out the game feeling like Bf3  or BFBC

one thing to keep in mind is that there are various weapons in the game, which can be adjusted and customized to fit your playstyle or situation; also not counting camo/decals customizations.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Hope bf3, or better yet bf2.Didn't like Tribes.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    I think the "feel" of it is more BF2.  Infantry feels clunky to me, but it can still be a blast.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.