Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy GW2 Digital?

DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290

I am not sure if this is the right thread, if isnt, I am sorry...

I want to buy GW2 to my girfriend (she loved it also) and a friend of mine want it too, however it seens we cant find a retailer or a  independet seller that sells de key to my region (South America). Anyone knows a place where I can buy by Internet the key?

Thanks!!

Comments

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    They halted digital sales to the best of my knowledge due to it being way more popular than they thought it would be.  Not enough servers I guess.   They have their forums up now on their website, might be some more info there.
  • voxnorvoxnor osMember Posts: 121
    Originally posted by Domenicus

I want to buy GW2 to my girfriend (she loved it also) and a friend of mine want it too, however it seens we cant find a retailer or a  independet seller that sells de key to my region (South America). Anyone knows a place where I can buy by Internet the key?

Thanks!!

I had the same issue finding a copy for my Wife - as she was waiting to feel out the game via watching me play before she decided she wanted a copy.

I ended up buying a physical copy - and had no issues finding one at Best Buy. If you have any stores near you that sell copies - you may want to call around - you might have better luck like I did.

• DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Originally posted by voxnor

Thanks!!

I had the same issue finding a copy for my Wife - as she was waiting to feel out the game via watching me play before she decided she wanted a copy.

I ended up buying a physical copy - and had no issues finding one at Best Buy. If you have any stores near you that sell copies - you may want to call around - you might have better luck like I did.

Thanks, however here in Brazil we dont have Best Buy... I am thinking in buying digital version in others retailers around the world...

I will try also the official foruns to see if there is any news about the selling back... Thanks also to the guy who pointed it up, I forgot the official forums....

(A little fix up: She is not my girlfriend, its the strenght og the habit... She is my wife now, and if she reads this calling her 'girlfriend' I may be in trouble...)

• mjmemmmjmemm Member Posts: 1

try Level Up in Brazil, amazon.com, or just go to Arena Net's site at buy.guildwars2.com

• voxnorvoxnor osMember Posts: 121
    Originally posted by voxnor
    ..snip....
    ....snip......

Thanks, however here in Brazil we dont have Best Buy... I am thinking in buying digital version in others retailers around the world...

I will try also the official foruns to see if there is any news about the selling back... Thanks also to the guy who pointed it up, I forgot the official forums....

(A little fix up: She is not my girlfriend, its the strenght og the habit... She is my wife now, and if she reads this calling her 'girlfriend' I may be in trouble...)

My Apologies, Domenicus - I wasn't aware that Best Buy was not in Brazil (I figured they were a little more international then they are, woops!)

Sadly - I poked around Guild Wars 2 website and they list 4 retailers besides them who do digital download:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/retailers (click on "Digital Download)

I checked the retailers websites and 3 out of 4 say they are sold out. The 4th (Gamestop) doesn't say one way or the other - though I would assume its the same.

You could check through the physical box retailers on the same page linked above to see if there is a retailer who exists or ships to brazil.

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
  • L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065
    The digital sales are back up. Also you might try this one (seems to be down right now, but they sell MMOs specially to latinamerican countries, I bought TSW from them): https://www.therpgstore.com/

What can men do against such reckless hate?