It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) Housing ofc. Housing is awesome. Period!
2) Mounts - Me like them mounts.
Originally posted by EmerwynAbility to find the game worth playing once you reach level 80 in one week.
1. The ability to remove from the map anything you have not yet discovered, i.e. dont show an empty heart until you are within minimap range of it. I would like to be able to use the map to see what I have done without knowing exactly where to go next.
Playing: Diablo 3 and Black Desert Other favourite games have been: UO, Lineage2, WoW, Darkfall, Lotro
Originally posted by marcust 1. The ability to remove from the map anything you have not yet discovered, i.e. dont show an empty heart until you are within minimap range of it. I would like to be able to use the map to see what I have done without knowing exactly where to go next.
If you move the mouse to the lower left corner of the map you'll see a Legend appear with tick boxes. Untick the stuff you don't want to appear on the map and that should solve this one.
Originally posted by FrodoFragins 1. Free waypoint ports. There's no need to leave out mounts AND make porting a gold sink 2. undestroyable gathering tools - seriously. They improved so many other things about MMOs, why make a step back with this? Why not add ammo pouches for ranged attackers too? 3. Better WvWvW. Too much zerg and the zone's too big.
1. There have to be some money sinks to reduce inflation
2. There have to be some money sinks to reduce inflation but they could make it so you pay for refining.
3. Zones too big? Couldnt disagree more.
I would add option to remove pois, heatrs and other stuff from the map for exploration purpose.
Originally posted by jmcdermottuk Originally posted by marcust 1. The ability to remove from the map anything you have not yet discovered, i.e. dont show an empty heart until you are within minimap range of it. I would like to be able to use the map to see what I have done without knowing exactly where to go next.
Some things that I would like to see fixed/added/removed.
-Crafting, what's the point of having to deactivate and reactivate crafting professions? If you can just do them all without losing progress why not just give the professions to everyone from the start?
-Dyes should be account bound not character bound.
-Switching weapon, why have a cooldown on the whole switching part? I can understand it in PvP but in PvE I would love to switch when I please.
-Adding an option to remove various exploration icons on the minimap.
Quote @ pauly6478 "Seriously GW1 was an amazing game I would have been satisfied with being able to jump and some new skills."
Yes, GW1 was amazing and I loved playing it more than I did World of Warcraft, the problem with GW1 was that it was never casual friendly. You were forced to have human players for missions otherwise it was frustrating as hell. There was also not much character progression in it which is why when World of Warcraft was released a lot of people switched to it. Only the more hardcore crowd stayed with GW1. Yes, I did stay with GW1 but it doesn't feel really good when all your friends switch to WoW. I do agree though, I love the gameplay in GW1. I do miss the Ritualist and Elementalist was more fun in GW1.
ANet rethinked that with GW2 making it more friendly to the casual/solo crowd and I love them for it. Thank you, ANet!
Barber (or grooming salon for pets and charr, plant stylist for the sylvari) to change hair style and color.
I strategically picked a hair style that would avoid most clipping, but I grew bored with it and it clips anyway, like many things do. A barber somewhere in one of the cities could offer a solution.
1. Add mounts or at least add speed merchants in every village and city not just capitols.
2. Fix WvW queue times.
3. Add xp to sPvP.
4. Allow going up unclimbable hills at slower speed.
5. Stop mobs from going behind me after they run up.
6. Add some form of WvW progression abilities like realm abilities in DAOC or WAR.
7. Add Sell Collectibles button to merchants so non-crafters can quickly vendor iron ore etc.
8. Remove garbage underwater weapons and/or just let us use our regular weapon skills underwater.
9. Fix all the items that have upgrade slots but you can't actually add an upgrade to them.
10. Tone down personal story instances. I don't need to have to fight through zergs of mobs on my paper armor wearing elementalist every step of the way.
11. Respec slot skill points. I tried a bunch of skills that turned out to be useless. Let me get them back and buy something better rather than having to wait until I accumulate enough points from challenges and levelling.
12. Reduce the influence points needed for guild upgrades. These are fine for huge zerg guilds but they are crushingly large for very small guilds.
Camelot Unchained BackerDAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer
-Add xp to sPvP
-Fix the overflow friend joining thing.
- Make it possible to have a selection of weapon skills.
Playing ATM: Black Desert, Xbox OneMMO's shelted: Check my mmorpg profileKICKSTARTED: Camelot Unchained. (250 USD)
I would say that you should be able to craft with items in the bank and that cooking stuff should drop but it seems like they already patched this in during the weekend.
So more DEs is on top of my list now. The possibility to get permanent gathering tools for high price would be nice as well even though I can see why they need the moneysink.
The ability to preview items off the auction house.
For a game based on cosmetics and skins, how is this feature not in?
Originally posted by Loke666 I would say that you should be able to craft with items in the bank and that cooking stuff should drop but it seems like they already patched this in during the weekend. So more DEs is on top of my list now. The possibility to get permanent gathering tools for high price would be nice as well even though I can see why they need the moneysink.
Someone found the ultimate 'salvage' so I'm pretty sure there's a gathering tool's version.
Just no one's found it yet.
Behold the 250 (that's right! 250!) Yellow Salvage kit!
Gdemami -Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.
1. No. I agree that mounts should be available, but porting should be costly, or at least cost something. Too easy to get around if you can just port freely.. I for one find challenging gameplay to be more fun than something handed to you without effort of price.
2. No and yes. I for one like the idea about ammo pouches.. Makes it much more immersive than invisible quivers with infinite arrows. And again
3. Can't tell much about WvWvW, but DO NOT make the zones smaller!!!!!!!!!! Instead, add mounts! Making zones smaller is the worst thing to do in an MMO, imo..
Originally posted by Alders The ability to preview items off the auction house. For a game based on cosmetics and skins, how is this feature not in?
What? You can preview anything in the chat at least, I thought you could in the AH as well?
But you should be able to alt+click on it, say out the name and then preview it otherwise.
Originally posted by Vannor WvW needs mounts.. you run for too long, it's boring. The main fear of death is the run back. I've often just left WvW or logged because I couldn't be bothered running back. No waypoints are ever getting built because no one hardly ever actually works together towards a goal. It's zerg style whether we like it or not and it isn't going to change anytime soon, at least mounts will get you back into the action quicker.
In that case they also needs to implement similar mechanics to underwater, with mounted weapons like lance. And anti mounted weapons like pike as well. And new mounted skills of course.
Just adding none combat mounts would suck, I rather thgey do it right or not at all.
Originally posted by MikeJezZ -Add xp to sPvP -Fix the overflow friend joining thing. - Make it possible to have a selection of weapon skills.
XP in sPvP won't work, you're already bumped to 80 with access to all skills and traits, PvP weapons and armour, creating a level playing field. Allowing XP as well would just bypass the whole PvE game. The reason W v W has XP is because you go into it with the skills, etc that your level dictates. If you're L6 then you have 1-5 plus a heal and no weapon swap for example, plus you wear your PvE gear. If you want XP in sPvP then you'd have to lose access to all those abilities and skills etc and go in with your level appropriate skills/gear. Can't have it both ways.
Overflow joining was fixed.
Can't see 3 changing as it was a design choice and they must have had a reason for it. The obvious argument is, if you're not happy with the weapon skills, swap weapons.
More Emotes for RP purpose. (though they are pretty good so far)
Underwater combat to work properly (mobs in walls is lame)
Ability to click a Heart Quest on a map and be able to see what loot it has instead of running for a long time or wasting silver on teleports. A reason I would like mounts as well. Though it's not a huge deal to me. As long as there is no flying mounts im happy.
Hero EvermoreGuild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.
Originally posted by jmcdermottuk ... Can't see 3 changing as it was a design choice and they must have had a reason for it. The obvious argument is, if you're not happy with the weapon skills, swap weapons.
Well, they could have a special weapon with a skill changed for another, like a certan magical greatsword that changed out that whirlwind attack (whatever they call it) for another skill instead. It would work but be rather hard to balance.
I could actually see that you could pick your weapons skills but that would be a few expansions from now. The balancing would be many times the current work.
Frankly do the current system would fine for me.
I'm not after huge changes, but:
- the speedbuff NPCs in capital cities should be marked on the map! (especially the Norn city).
- better scaling of DEs. With too many players AoEs become too powerful. Players should be forced to split up, and mobs should be 'consolidated' e.g. 5 players = 5 mobs, 10 players = 10 mobs, 15 players = 1 officer + 10 mobs etc. ideally each officer should have their own 'group' and attack a different objective, forcing players to split up a bit.
- mob AoEs re-assessed. In several places difficulty can 'spike' when a wave of mobs with AoEs spawn... facing 20 red circles is rather different to facing 1 red circle... Mobs should also be 'encouraged' to avoid placing AoEs on their allies - as it's very hard to see a circle if you're melee'ing.
Probably a few other tweaks... mounts is an interesting question, as people do like them.
Originally posted by StanlyStanko 4. Pandas
Why? It already have those slow speaking polar bears, more than enough bears for me, thankyou.
Website: http://www.emrendil.comTwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/emrendilTwitter: https://twitter.com/Emrendil