Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone email me a FF XIV Buddy pass?

My cousing has the install discs to give it a shot before i buy.

Need a buddy pass tho.

[email protected]

G.E.Schaefer
Played: EQ1. EQ2. FFXI. SWG. Aion. WAR. LOTRO. TabulaRasa. Hellgate London. Diablo 1. Diablo II. Diablo 3. STO. WOW. Vanguard. Guild Wars. Rift. Terra. The Secret World. EVE. Guild Wars 2. Firefall. Neverwinter.

Comments

• GeschaeferGeschaefer Member Posts: 117
    bump.. sorry

G.E.Schaefer
    Played: EQ1. EQ2. FFXI. SWG. Aion. WAR. LOTRO. TabulaRasa. Hellgate London. Diablo 1. Diablo II. Diablo 3. STO. WOW. Vanguard. Guild Wars. Rift. Terra. The Secret World. EVE. Guild Wars 2. Firefall. Neverwinter.

• GeschaeferGeschaefer Member Posts: 117
    Bump. Sorry. Sorry

G.E.Schaefer

• imlazyxdimlazyxd Member UncommonPosts: 81
    The're scrapping the current version, so there is no point trying the game now. 
  • tidycatt666tidycatt666 Member Posts: 12
    well unless your willing to wait 6 months, I think there is a reason to try this version.
  • sday1967sday1967 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan
    Originally posted by tidycatt666
    well unless your willing to wait 6 months, I think there is a reason to try this version.

Indeed.

There is a reason to play the current version of FFXIV.

Everyone should have a chance to see what a colossal fuck up really looks like.

Well said. Is the new version a complete overhaul or is my hoping all in vain?

• sday1967sday1967 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by sday1967
    Originally posted by tidycatt666

Indeed.

There is a reason to play the current version of FFXIV.

Everyone should have a chance to see what a colossal fuck up really looks like.

Well said. Is the new version a complete overhaul or is my hoping all in vain?

Supposedly, it's going to be like a whole new game.

Realistically, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Time will tell.

Hmmm, they ballsed up so badly on it orginally, surely they would have heeded all the complaints?

Ah, who am i trying to kid? :p

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

There is already a sticky for requesting buddy passes.  You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/292376/Share-the-love-share-your-buddy-keys.html

Please use it instead of posting new threads.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.