Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 Launch ?

Ive read a few posts that people received it last night and are playing it now.

If so.. does anyone know where to buy it?

Amazon.com says that a real reborn doesnt come out till 2013..

G.E.Schaefer
Played: EQ1. EQ2. FFXI. SWG. Aion. WAR. LOTRO. TabulaRasa. Hellgate London. Diablo 1. Diablo II. Diablo 3. STO. WOW. Vanguard. Guild Wars. Rift. Terra. The Secret World. EVE. Guild Wars 2. Firefall. Neverwinter.

Comments

• Tdogz27Tdogz27 Member Posts: 21

Stores were told to destroy/remove/stop selling all copies of FF 14 1.0. This means that, for a while there, the only place that you could purchase 1.0 was on the internet (places like ebay and amazon). I just got 1.0 from ebay for $20 a few days ago, and it arrived today. 

If you can't find 1.0 on any of these sites than perhaps they are sold out and 2.0 is the only available version for purchase now? I'm not sure about this....but it may be the case.

• GeschaeferGeschaefer Member Posts: 117

Wow.. Unbeleivable dude..

Ill call a gamestop to confirm this.

Thanks man

G.E.Schaefer
    Played: EQ1. EQ2. FFXI. SWG. Aion. WAR. LOTRO. TabulaRasa. Hellgate London. Diablo 1. Diablo II. Diablo 3. STO. WOW. Vanguard. Guild Wars. Rift. Terra. The Secret World. EVE. Guild Wars 2. Firefall. Neverwinter.

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Gamestop had it on sale for $9.99, i bought it early august and cancelled before the month was over.  Never played it prior but had always wanted to give it a try due to realyl nice graphics.  But the game atm is a let down...really really boring, World just seemed really stale and not worth a monthly...at least to me.
  • SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Originally posted by Geschaefer

Wow.. Unbeleivable dude..

Ill call a gamestop to confirm this.

Thanks man

Was the digital Download version.

• GeschaeferGeschaefer Member Posts: 117

Tdogz is right..

The game is gone.. cant buy it lol.

G.E.Schaefer