Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question: Enough skill points available?

frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

Thats something ive tried to get an exact quote to, but i havent been able to find it. Ive just assumed that the game guarantees you can get enough skill points to get all healing, utility and elite skills, including your racial ones, but with all the fuss about legendary weapons costing skill points im not so sure now.

Has anybody done the math or found a link with an answer to this question? Ive also heard you have to do pvp if you want to get all sp. 

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Skill points are infinite! Once you reach max lvl you still keep leveling. Every time you hit max experience bar you get skill point (but stay lv 80 of course). You can get exp for skill points anywhere you want! (also, I believe that the amount of experience needed for skill point at cap will not increase).
  • frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503
    Thanks for the answer. Legendary makes much more sense that way
  • Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Originally posted by freston
    Thanks for the answer. Legendary makes much more sense that way

No problem, so don't worry about unlocking slot skills. You can have them all.

• MsengeMsenge Member Posts: 90
    What the above poster said.  Like in GW1 you continue gaining skill points whenever you would have reached that theoretical next level beyond max level (I think my main has over 1,500 skill points on him atm).  And considering Legendary weapons alone require 200 skill points a piece there needs to be a way to keep gaining them.