Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The secret MMO

mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105

Did you know that theres a upcomming MMO, which could compete with GW2, Planetside and Archage?

The game isent presented on MMORPG.

If you didnt, then start to become excited :)

Cya all.

Comments

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39

I believe if there is such a thing, they would do lots of advertisement so that all ppl beaware of that game.. Rather than secretly developing it and at the end they just play themselves..

• mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by lordkisame

I believe if there is such a thing, they would do lots of advertisement so that all ppl beaware of that game.. Rather than secretly developing it and at the end they just play themselves..

See i would believe that too.... But its not how it is :)

Be excited.

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Yep Darkfall 2 will be out soon

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Its called EQ Next
  • ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722
    OMG the aunt of a frriend of my sisters husband father, just said it had been released. I'm so excited. The only problem is no one knows where or what, but so excited.
  • anemisanemis Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by Connmacart
    OMG the aunt of a frriend of my sisters husband father, just said it had been released. I'm so excited. The only problem is no one knows where or what, but so excited.

imageimage

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Are you trying to start a religion or something?

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• shadowmageshadowmage Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Originally posted by Quirhid
    Are you trying to start a religion or something?

Yes he is as it is the MMO of the Flying Spaghetti Monster it will get it's noodlely appendages into everyones head and everyone will be palying it.

Emissary of Istaria
    imageimage

• EnerzealEnerzeal Member Posts: 326
    I sense a locked thread in the future, omg maby it will be this one how wierd is that?!
  • Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Worst PR ever! hehe
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

From what I've heard of it so far, it sounds great!

But since I haven't heard anything, that's not saying much.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • GrixxittGrixxitt Member UncommonPosts: 545
    Originally posted by Mad+Dog

You mean Darkfall 2010 right?    :rofl:

According to the official forums, more players believe that Armageddon will happen before 2.0 is released

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=310003

(Thread was truncated and edited, but at least the poll is still there)

The above is my personal opinion. Anyone displaying a view contrary to my opinion is obviously WRONG and should STHU. (neener neener)

-The MMO Forum Community

• Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Originally posted by Grixxitt

According to the official forums, more players believe that Armageddon will happen before 2.0 is released

So which comes first: Darkfall 2.0 or Anarchy Onlines new graphics engine?

• KinchyleKinchyle Member Posts: 309

Originally posted by mikethk which could compete with GW2, Planetside and Archage?

1 out of 3 aint bad. Seriously...could you pick some real games to compare this "magical" new "secret" game to?

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

is it hello kitty online 2?

Sure i can see the competing with GW2 but not Archeage or PS2...

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Originally posted by mikethk

Did you know that theres a upcomming MMO, which could compete with GW2, Planetside and Archage?

The game isent presented on MMORPG.

If you didnt, then start to become excited :)

Cya all.

Shhhh!  Don't tell anyone.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• benit59benit59 Member UncommonPosts: 114

The only game that comes to mind when I read the OP is Titan. Seeing as how that is only the leaked working title and not in any way official, I wouldn't expect it to appear on the game list here. (Blizzard big wigs have acknowledged it in some interviews by this title, but at no point has Blizzard come out and said this is our next game called "Titan".)

Despite much discussion online about Titan...there really has been little to no real substantial information on what the game is. Here is a short list of things we know about the game:

- Next-Gen MMORPG.

- New Intellectual Property (Does not take place in any current Blizzard game universe.)

- It is a working, playable game currently in full development cycle as of this year.

Anything else anyone tells you is either a fabrication or speculation. Blizzard has been extremely secretive regarding this title.Which is amazing considering the number of people they have working on it. If you wanted to know where the majority of that $135 million dollars a month of WoW subscriptions were going... (Well it couldn't have been Diablow 3 or Kung-fu Panda Island.)

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    It's Archeage not Archage or Arkage or Arcage or Arthritis Age.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Well this would have applied to TESO a few months back, they worked on it for 4years before announcing anything.

There are rumours that valve were thinking of doing a mmo, but I can't see it, its not a valve sort of thing, and valve work very slooooowly, not the sort of people to want the hassle if running a mmo.

So it probably is that halo mmo for the 720 / win 8 that blizzard are supposedly making.
  • GrixxittGrixxitt Member UncommonPosts: 545
    Originally posted by Johnie-Marz

So which comes first: Darkfall 2.0 or Anarchy Onlines new graphics engine?

Neither.

Whether its the end of the world, or humans evolving into matterless lifeforms can be up for debate, but the future of those 2 games is not.

The above is my personal opinion. Anyone displaying a view contrary to my opinion is obviously WRONG and should STHU. (neener neener)

-The MMO Forum Community

• WizGamerWizGamer Member UncommonPosts: 402
    I've been hearing people mention testing a new sandbox mmorpg that is better than any other game they've played. I believe them because they only mention it in passing, like at the end of a post: I've been spending way too much time beta testing mmos, between Firefall, GW2, and a new sandbox game.
  • TibernicusTibernicus Member Posts: 433

Darkfall 2010 was the name of an expansion.

Darkfall 2.0 is a relaunch.

And people thought the same thing about the Darkfall launch, and they turned out to be completely wrong.

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal
    It's Archeage not Archage or Arkage or Arcage or Arthritis Age.

I play Arthritis Age when I visit my parents.

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• TibernicusTibernicus Member Posts: 433
    Originally posted by Harafnir

he is probably talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TNtB5DoJ6OI#!

That looks pretty damn good. Insane graphics...