Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DUST 514: Beta Key Handout!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given a very limited quantity of beta test keys for DUST 514 - the new MMOFPS set in the EVE Online universe! Get your key before they are all gone!

NOTE: This beta test is only available on the PlayStation 3 Network.  Please do not take a key if you do not own a PS3 machine to use it on.  These keys are only available for members in North America.

GET YOUR BETA KEY AT THIS LINK

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• floreairfootfloreairfoot Member Posts: 59
    Great! I've been wanting to try this :D
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Your Country is not included in this Promotion.

/sadface

500 keys left, lol

good luck to you all ^^

• farorefarore Member UncommonPosts: 89
    When i i put it in i get to the download part then it says key is no longer valid and closes out
  • sergioadenasergioadena Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by farore
    When i i put it in i get to the download part then it says key is no longer valid and closes out

+1 :(

• DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175

Not in your country Segregation starting again ?

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    Originally posted by rawfox

Your Country is not included in this Promotion.

/sadface

500 keys left, lol

good luck to you all ^^

Check your PM's I gave you my key

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    yay love you guys.  Been wanting to play this.  Nice for a F2P game on ps3 that's worth something :)
  • ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210
    OMG I have been waiting for this opportunity, THANKS!!!
  • Aww, I saw there were some left and thought yay finnaly i came in time to claim one. Only to discover it is NA only.

Oh well have fun people :)

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Since this is for PS3, I grabbed one for my brother. He started installing this morning before he went to work, so I have some time before he gives me a review.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• aligada87aligada87 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    hmm just tried it. didn't like it much. maybe its cause i suck at console games. anyways have fun who are into consoles
  • infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185
    well can't say I was dissapointed since expectations weren't too high. So CPP got a multi mil deal and decided to spend it on Dust instead of World of Darkness but I just don't see how they'll make they're money back on sub par shooter. I know its beta but i've been in plenty before and the mechanics just doesn't seem smooth for a modern shooter.
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

I'd love to try it,  but I won't buy a PS3 just to beta this.  (I have Xbox 360, it would be nice if I could play it there :()

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• jackocompjackocomp Member UncommonPosts: 50

Bad News for the XBOX player, it will only ever be released on PS3 & Future SONY platforms.

As for the keys, being a EVE player since the BETA we all got keys (Think I ended up with 3 or 5 of them) Problem is like some above I flat refuse to buy a PS3 just to try out a game/Play a game.

Who knows though might see a cheap one some place like a PAWN shop & give it a go.

Am wondering if I would be able to give the keys to other people to use without it causing me problems? Anyone know if the EVE Player Keys are linked to the players EVE account?

Anyway will probably be looking for Merc's to do a few jobs ingame for our corp/alliance/coalition so will see you all in there one way or another

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    Thanks from australia....

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• jackocompjackocomp Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by DEXA88

Not in your country Segregation starting again ?

I am pretty sure the CBT is open for anyone around the world that gets a key, You might want to try going to the DUST514 website & applying for Keys through there as it is also possible to apply through the main site (Although I am not sure the keys are handed out instantly)

Also check out the FB pages as there will be keys given out through there also

http://www.facebook.com/DUST514

• VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    I'm not cleaning the dust off my PS3 to play dust.

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.