Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Why isn't this game more popular? It feels smooth, responsive and fun!

Just recently got into the game and it's the most fun I've had in a while o:

The graphics and character details are stunning and the combat seems pretty well done.. The only thing I don't like is having to do the tutorial for every character haha.

Which server has most people in EU? Is it Ragnorok?

Comments

• ozerinxozerinx Irvine, CAPosts: 199Member

A lot of the gaming public played it on release/beta and raged at the game for being flawed and never looked back.

I have heard a lot of positive feedback from people about the changes slowly going in but now with the release of GW2 every critic/player is playing that right now so there will be a very "small" population of gamers for a week to a month. Looking at the rate the forums are going on GW2 a lot of people are quitting and thinking it is not the cup of tea for them. 

I believe 2.0 might bring back a lot more players to the games! 

• headsc4nheadsc4n southamptonPosts: 6Member

Well dont get TO used to it.. FFXIV servers shut down in november to make way for FFXIV a realm reborn. the game you are playing now will no longer exsist. pretty much everything about FFXIV including gfx, questing, storyline, combat, UI and the world will be completely diffrent.

PS. A realm reborn is going to be BAD..ASS.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Montreal, QCPosts: 531Member
     Failed launch , nuff said.
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Dublin, OHPosts: 3,415Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by headsc4n

Well dont get TO used to it.. FFXIV servers shut down in november to make way for FFXIV a realm reborn. the game you are playing now will no longer exsist. pretty much everything about FFXIV including gfx, questing, storyline, combat, UI and the world will be completely diffrent.

PS. A realm reborn is going to be BAD..ASS.

Not true...

You are actually playing through the storyline right now if you are playing.  

The Garlean Empire is invading. 

When A Realm Reborn launches its after the empire has taken control of most of the world.  

Its the same world, the characters you play will carry over, it will have new mechanics and an updated UI.

• dave6660dave6660 New York, NYPosts: 2,543Member Uncommon
    Personally, I was hoping for an updated FFXI.  This was not it.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• MackeskimoMackeskimo Wakanda, LAPosts: 50Member
    Just got into the game myself, so I can atleast be somewhat close to PLD when 2.0 starts. I've not played a MMO seriously since FFXI and i'm definitely enjoying the game. Really looking forward to a realm reborn and SMN.