Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would love to play guild wars 2

SunderkSunderk Member Posts: 7
I didnt get to play in beta and lost my job so cant buy it atm, but wanna try it to bad :(. Is it actually not boring like wow or rift or vanguard? Those games lost my interest so fast but it seems that gw2 is alittle different.

Comments

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

Sorry to read that about your job.

I hope things will go well and you will have a new one soon.

You can read a lot about how GW2 is through the stickied topics under the General Discussion as also watch many videos that are linked in Aerowyns topic.

You can also check this site: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page :)

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

It's boring waiting in WvW queues.

This game should be renamed to "Queue Wars 2"

If you have a group of 6 friends trying to get into the same WvW = next to impossible. Which is why we even bought this game in the first place.....makes no sense.

And no we are not transfering servers. lol

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456
    If I lost my job, my priority would be to find another one... just saying, not judging...
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• reichtreicht Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by BigCountry

It's boring waiting in WvW queues.

This game should be renamed to "Queue Wars 2"

If you have a group of 6 friends trying to get into the same WvW = next to impossible. Which is why we even bought this game in the first place.....makes no sense.

And no we are not transfering servers. lol

Since no game has had server queues at launch, why not be happy that you can play while waiting in line instead of staring at your place in line like most games?   Just saying, could of called other games The Secret Queue, or World of Queuecraft, Age of Queues, Queuehammer Online, Starwars The Old Queuepublic...  this is fun.

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

I played most those games at launch.

None of those queues compare to this one. It's BAD lol

This is a great game PvP game. Queues might end up running people off. Just saying.

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com