Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proof no one here actually plays the game.

thekid1thekid1 Member UncommonPosts: 789

And just makes stuff up or repeat what they've heard from others.

The servers have been down for twenty!! minutes now and no one even noticed.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by thekid1

Really, now thats why i got kicked just when i reached Eir in the AC  story mode 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    We're just trying to log in. Login servers have been known to have issues at peak times before.

imageimage
  • MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Good thing I just got out of the shower and am getting ready to leave so I don't have to lament missing playtime! :D

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

I wont know about servers for 9 more hours. Thats when I get home from work and get to play.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

20 minutes?  I was off for about 5 minutes and was able to login after that

Edit :

I alt tabbed to reply to this post and now Im dead.  YOU OWE ME 52 COPPER !@#$%

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• imaginaimagina Member Posts: 104

Servers just went back up a minute ago, so we're playing the game as you can see.

Nice try tho.

• Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415

Not trying to be snarky but perhaps it's a personal problem?

I'm in game, was in game, and just logged out and back in without issue.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    and we're back in

imageimage
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    I'm at work so no way I could know. Would love if I could set up GW2 on my work pc. When I played AOC I knew a guildie that was able to do that.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Castillle

Edit :

I alt tabbed to reply to this post and now Im dead.  YOU OWE ME 52 COPPER !@#$%

XD

Made me laugh

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Why you think I'm here? :D

But they seem up again so heading back in, ciao!

• RedmantleRedmantle Member Posts: 25
    Tough to play when your sitting at work, but with that being said I do log on every once in a while when it slows down. Part of the pluses of working at a bait shop, lol. But ya, still have not tried to log on for the last hour so have not noticed.
  • lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646

Sorry if everyone doesn't jump on forums to moan about every little thing. And you are right no one here plays the game, Xfire in my signature showing GW2 hours played is also fake.

*rolls eyes*

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

OMG WTH have I been playing then?

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

OMG WTH have I been playing then?

Creepypasta moment right here.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**