Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst game ever.

1235»

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Originally posted by rainorxx
    No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Even if all the above were true GW2 still would blow SWTOR out of the water lol. The title of this thread is ridiculous.

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by thunderC
    No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Even if all the above were true GW2 still would blow SWTOR out of the water lol. The title of this thread is ridiculous.

GW2 does NOT have lightsabers!

SZ

• TalketzantoTalketzanto Member UncommonPosts: 205
    ROFL look at the OP past postings....He has been bashing GW2 for almost a year.........He plays tera and never touched guild wars 2.....LOLOL
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    You must not have played a lot of MMOs.  It may not be the best ever, but it is a far cry from the worst.  I could go on with a long list of 'worst games ever.'  However, I will mention just one MMO that falls below..... MO.

I self identify as a monkey.

• Originally posted by SaunZ
    Originally posted by thunderC

GW2 does NOT have lightsabers!

SZ

Yeah but the fire swords actually generate light in a dark room.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    yeah well all you people saying how bad it is all i can say is , thank you for your donation of 60+ dollars or more for a terrible game , now please stop playing so some of us that wait in que for world vs world can get in faster.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by slingblade25

LoL Check the OPs post history.

Dude, if Tera is soo awesome whay are you in GW2 forums?

• MisarisMisaris Member Posts: 140
    Originally posted by drekz
    Originally posted by Misaris
    Originally posted by waynejr2
    The game is solid but they are having some release issues.  It will be addressed over time.  Patience isn't sold in the cash shop.

so you mean something interesting to do besides zerging, button spam, kill collect X is coming in an update? Maybe even story which does not bore to tears? that is good news

Yet you love TSW... Funny how people only see what they want to see.

Yes, because  TSW has intelligent quest design, a terrific story, actually something like well done cutscenes and a way more fun combat system with kick ass weapons.

GW2 has bigger areas. Low detail "stylized" cartoon style doesn't count for me

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

OP is a classic hater who never played the game, he's just using scrap of info from threads floating around to create a own troll thread for lolz.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Member Posts: 230
    Purgatus, was that a joke? Sorry it made me laugh and now I'm not sure if you're making a slighted comment about the game. Lol
  • ColdhatezColdhatez Member Posts: 15

I knew gw2 would be one big fail, worse then aion, rift etc.

Happy i didnt buy it :)

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by drekz
    Originally posted by waynejr2
    The game is solid but they are having some release issues.  It will be addressed over time.  Patience isn't sold in the cash shop.

so you mean something interesting to do besides zerging, button spam, kill collect X is coming in an update? Maybe even story which does not bore to tears? that is good news

Yet you love TSW... Funny how people only see what they want to see.

Yes, because  TSW has intelligent quest design, a terrific story, actually something like well done cutscenes and a way more fun combat system with kick ass weapons.

GW2 has bigger areas. Low detail "stylized" cartoon style doesn't count for me

Strike one intelligent quest design ...Strike two cutscenes ...Strike three combat system and your out !!!

This discussion has been closed.