Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/age, % complete,

BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Hope a few level 80's post in here as I'm interested in their map completion.

Level 36 @ 39 hours, 21% complete

Edit:  Looking to establish a trend between hours played to % complete.  If you don't know your /age now then edit it in later.  If I'm feeling energetic I may make a graph out of it.  Need lots of people though.  Just use your highest level character.

Edit#2:  This is the graph up to post #53, Timtrack:

http://imgur.com/8HFnR

Comments

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    Don't you mean level in the title?
  • JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    lvl 80, 115 hours.  60% completion.
  • PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
    Level 80 , not sure how many hours maybe 100, 52%
  • BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer

/age tells you how long you have played.  Would like this with the level.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

If they dare to reply and actually tell the TRUTH, this should be an interesting thread.  I think chances of that happening though (the telling the truth part) are slim.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Level 60, 120 hours, 53% map completion

Starting to get that burnout feeling people are talking about now though. A decent break from the game is needed.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer

/age tells you how long you have played.  Would like this with the level.

Ah, thank you. Btw, i haven't bought teh game yet, so, can't give anything. image

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Lvl48/61hour/25%
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Whats the point of this?
  • SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293
    people are curious for the majority

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • Ethos86Ethos86 Member Posts: 124

Level 31, 26 hours played, 15% world completion.

Asura Guardian for the win.

Mannish, I'm hoping to see a trend for hours played to % complete.
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Whats the point of this?

What's the point of your reply? Aren't you bussy enough posting +5 times your negative views on this game on each and every other mildly negative or pure troll topics about GW2?

Is it that hard to understand that there are people enjoying this game and are just curious about how far most other players are in the game.

I find the correlation between player level, hours played and % world completion a very interesting one to check out of other players and compare to mine. You might actually see a trend or difference in play style from it between the players....

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

umm, old enough ...got a lvl 14 engie & a lvl 9 thief

Time played few hours a day.

Map completion...probably like 3%

Originally posted by Badaboom
    Mannish, I'm hoping to see a trend for hours played to % complete.

Ah ok. 

• dellirious13dellirious13 Member Posts: 205
    Level 80, Level 16, and Level 5, 137 hours, and 42% complete for my main ^^
    Originally posted by Ethos86
    Whats the point of this?

What's the point of your reply? Aren't you bussy enough posting +5 times your negative views on this game on each and every other mildly negative or pure troll topics about GW2?

Is it that hard to understand that there are people enjoying this game and are just curious about how far most other players are in the game.

I find the correlation between player level, hours played and % world completion a very interesting one to check out of other players and compare to mine. You might actually see a trend or difference in play style from it between the players....

I am done talking to people like you. Whats the point when everything is comming clear about the game now.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

/age

Across all characters , you have played for a total of 84 hours 53 minutes over the past 10 days!

Oh :)

And only level 53 :)

EDIT: 24% World Complete!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• DrWookieDrWookie Member UncommonPosts: 263

I guess I"m decently efficient.

Level 76 (almost 77). Played 83 hours (almost 84 hours). 56% world completion.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Level 23

13% map completion

I'm just strolling through takin' my time and really enjoying it so far.  I might be low level, but I've actually ENJOYED each level.  Again....I don't understand why people feel a need to rush through content and then whine about being bored or burnt out.  You're only hurting yourself, so....what's the point of it?

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

People with lots of alts should mention it though if they give account play time and not character play time. Because I believe world completion is character based and when you type "/age" you get character playtime and also account playtime.

What I find most interesting is that you can have lvl 80's with a very low percentage of world completion (like 40%, which will be most likely mainly the waypoint along the main track trough the maps or near personal story line location... the remaining % to complete will take much more time to do than the already completed parts).

This means to me that there is allot of stuff to do in GW2 to level up. I have played so much MMO's recently where you ahve to struggle to find content appropriate for your level and where you are forced to "grind" a certain area to be high enough of a level to continue. I havn't hear a single complaint about this with GW2 and here you see why... there's plenty of stuff to do. You can have played 100 hours, be max level, shit gear, and still have to explore more than 1/2 of the world (plus dungeons) and gather your exotic and legendary gear or chase the other achievements.

Everyone who's at this point saying they are bored, are probably burnt out from playing too much in a short time, or the type of content just isn't for them. But there is stuff to do... if you want it to. It's not like you can say you have seen it all... if you don't want to do it or you just don't like it... that's another discussion.

PS: @Mannish, thank you. I hope I read that correctly as in "my crusade is now complete, from here on people can judge GW2 on their own standards, i have made my point clear".

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

/age

32 hours for a level 25, 13% map complete

80 hours for all characters on the acct

edit: done zero jumping puzzles, did minimal crafting to make 8 slot bags

probably wasting too much time exploring caves - ha

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238
    Whats the point of this?

It's called being an attention whore. 

Vivik-Cerberus
  • dellirious13dellirious13 Member Posts: 205

People with lots of alts should mention it though if they give account play time and not character play time. Because I believe world completion is character based and when you type "/age" you get character playtime and also account playtime.

What I find most interesting is that you can have lvl 80's with a very low percentage of world completion (like 40%, which will be most likely mainly the waypoint along the main track trough the maps or near personal story line location... the remaining % to complete will take much more time to do than the already completed parts).

This means to me that there is allot of stuff to do in GW2 to level up. I have played so much MMO's recently where you ahve to struggle to find content appropriate for your level and where you are forced to "grind" a certain area to be high enough of a level to continue. I havn't hear a single complaint about this with GW2 and here you see why... there's plenty of stuff to do. You can have played 100 hours, be max level, shit gear, and still have to explore more than 1/2 of the world (plus dungeons) and gather your exotic and legendary gear or chase the other achievements.

Everyone who's at this point saying they are bored, are probably burnt out from playing too much in a short time, or the type of content just isn't for them. But there is stuff to do... if you want it to. It's not like you can say you have seen it all... if you don't want to do it or you just don't like it... that's another discussion.

Yea, for example, for me i have the 110 hours on my main, and have only done 2 storymode dungeons, my two profs are 351 and 144, ive only done 2 jumping puzzles out of the many, etc etc etc....these all could easily last me til next calander year. :P

Edited my original post.  Let's try and keep the thread clean.