Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endless load times for multi player maches

Endless load times for  multi player maches makes me want to spend all kinds of money on this game~ NOT!

Comments

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409
    nvm
  • freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378

Ok so there was an update for the game and things seem better. So i just wanted to follow up with the progress and some suggestions for settings.

The endless load times are gone as far as I can see from a short play session yesterday after i patched the game. However i did get disconnected which happens in every single mmo; i had the game freeze as well; it happens to the best of games.

I had some game load time improvements from using a trick in the SWTOR forms. Just right click on the launcher shortcut and go to properties/compatibility and put a check in run in xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and for giggles i selected disable desktop composition and run as admin.

I love team evade races and the game is really nice except for the weird effects of lag or desincrinization between players.

So enjoy hope it helps.