Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking a mmo with features below

clarencechenclarencechen Member Posts: 4
  1. Open PVP with slightly heavy death penalty.
  2. All items are from cratfing system like EVE, maybe with blurprints, with very detailed item parts and the system driven by players with a good trading system.
  3. Items are completely or partially consumble in game, not like WOW, a weapon can be used forever.
  4. No real money trading house.
  5. Quests are not published by NPC but by players.
  6. A construction system which the players can help to build the outlook of the world.
  7. The world must be in the WAR.
  8. Good 3D graphics.

Comments

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Perpetuum
    Archeage beta
  • KraylorKraylor Member Posts: 94
    Not much out there like that right now.  The Repopulation has the features you list, but it has just started Alpha testing and won't be out for another year.

Waiting on: The Repopulation

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Xyson maybe?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Chilli2kChilli2k Member Posts: 14
    I was going to suggest Xsyon, put requirement #8 on his list rules that one out too.
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Darkfall fits a a decent amount of these.
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Nothing really out there at the moment.

Archeage, Perpetuum, Xyson, they all fail at one or more of those requirements. Even EvE, UO fails at these...

• clarencechenclarencechen Member Posts: 4
    I guess those games developed base on my needs are all canceled in the middle of the developement.....not like WOW, or WG2, easy to play, and easy to make money...but they really sucks...